• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 Grading Contest: Round 12 Results

46 posts in this topic

Dang....just missed it again. That back cover just had a couple places on it that wouldn't let me give it NM status.

What about VF/NM status?

:baiting:

NO.....not that either rantrant

Good thing that book is not mine lol

Surprised the owner has not come aboard and tell you guys to put down the haterade :banana:

:cry:

hmmmmmm......?? all I can hope for is that toro goes down with a knee injury in the 4th quarter..... :mad:

Hey! Hey! not the knee Tonya Harding!!! There are a few other people close behind me too! It's going to look suspicious if we all go down with injuries. lol

back to back minus-ones after no negs after 10 rounds and then this...bartender...bartender!!!

:frustrated:

:roflmao:

Save a seat at the bar for me, Tom! :headbang:

I am undergrading (have overgraded only one book so far) so at least I can trust when I'm sending out raw copies the buyers will be happy... doh!

Well, this may jinx me, but I think I have more "dead on" grades this time then last year. Of course, the ones I'm way off on have counter-balanced that. lol I'll look positively and say I'm making progress.

For Nik's LAST contest, you had your first bullseye at ROUND 10. You had a total of THREE Bullseyes for the entire contest.

Your final Ranking was #62 so you are doing much better this time around currently. (thumbs u

Well, this may jinx me, but I think I have more "dead on" grades this time then last year. Of course, the ones I'm way off on have counter-balanced that. lol I'll look positively and say I'm making progress.

For Nik's LAST contest, you had your first bullseye at ROUND 10. You had a total of THREE Bullseyes for the entire contest.

Your final Ranking was #62 so you are doing much better this time around currently. (thumbs u

:tonofbricks:

Shin,

So what do you charge for this service? lol May I get an analysis of my performance over the last 5 years please . . . ;)

bestest,

d

Shin,

So what do you charge for this service? lol May I get an analysis of my performance over the last 5 years please . . . ;)

bestest,

d

We would ahve to ask any interaction you may have had with women. But I would guess thumbs down for performance.

I love the stats, sckao. Thanks for putting them together. Highly enlightening.

I'm in 12th place on the Bullseye chart, with 5.

And yet I'm in 53rd place overall.

Which just demonstrates how awful I've been in most of the other rounds. Five bullseyes... four -1s.

Which just demonstrates how awful I've been in most of the other rounds. Five bullseyes... four -1s.

Similar overall here. 42nd place, 5 bullseyes, three -1's. The nice thing is I've moved up like 85 places in the last 6 rounds. :banana:

Shark

Shin,

bestest,

d

Divad's Analysis:

Considering you finished 4th last time with TEN BULLSEYES out of TWENTY rounds, a Slugging Percentage of 50%, your 16.7% Slugging Percentage performance this time around is... how do we say this.... uh... lacking. :P:baiting:

I'm not one to talk though... :sorry:

We would ahve to ask any interaction you may have had with women. But I would guess thumbs down for performance.

I've had more women than you have teeth :baiting:

Yea but I am only missing two wisdom teeth. And that is hardly an impressive number :baiting:

And im just playing. Having fun murdering us in the game agin.

(thumbs u

You've also missed a round (at least one) which makes your FIVE bullseyes out of 12 rounds pretty impressive.