• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

wHeRe ThE HELL hAs BrOnZe BrUcE bEeN?

21 posts in this topic

Bruce is taking a break from the boards for various reasons... I know he's working on getting his comic-trading website up and running, but he's also a little turned off by the tone and content of some of the posts around here. Everyone needs a break every once in a while...but just when you think you're out, you're gonna git pulled back in!! 893frustrated.gif

Bruce is taking a break from the boards for various reasons... I know he's working on getting his comic-trading website up and running, but he's also a little turned off by the tone and content of some of the posts around here. Everyone needs a break every once in a while...but just when you think you're out, you're gonna git pulled back in!! 893frustrated.gif

wasn't that between sckao and dadaist? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif i know i saw a charity auction listing on eBay by sckao on a DD 11 CGC NM 9.4 green river pedigree auction to make things straight. thumbsup2.gif

wasn't that between sckoa and dadist? i know i saw a charity auction listing on eBay by sckoa on a DD 11 CGC NM 9.4 green river pedigree auction to make things straight.

Bruce's comments I linked in that thread concerned the board in general, not the particulars of that single thread...nice move by sckao though!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

(BronzeBruce:) "Not that anyone cares, but my participation here will be limited until it feels "fun" to come here again".

JMO but....this place is what we make it...you want "fun" then post in a "fun" tone...if a "flame war" transpires then just lay back and let it extinguish itself...to jump ship will not change anything....to participate will...

sign-rantpost.gif

JMO but....this place is what we make it...you want "fun" then post in a "fun" tone...if a "flame war" transpires then just lay back and let it extinguish itself...to jump ship will not change anything....to participate will...

He got pushed, so he pushed back...then when it was over...he decided he really didn't enjoy pushing matches very much, which I agree with him on. I hate it when people turn debates into arguments just because they hate feeling like they're "losing." mad.gif

He got pushed, so he pushed back...

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Hulk 180, 181, 182 <- Another "push".

You guys are hilarious. I'd be talking about Hulk 181 CGC 9.0 values and how they're falling (fact), and then Bruce would jump in like I was personally insulting him.

Some people need to grow some skin and stop looking for trouble.

Some people need to grow some skin and stop looking for trouble.

And here's "Mr. Fun To Be Around" in the flesh! acclaim.gif

"Trouble" to you is when somebody disagrees with one of your "hyperintelligent" opinions.

Trouble with you, is that you side with anyone who slams me, regardless of whether it was deserved or not.

Making out Bruce as the "poor little victim" in our Hulk 181 conversations really takes the cake.

Trouble with you, is that you side with anyone who slams me, regardless of whether it was deserved or not.

Making out Bruce as the "poor little victim" in our Hulk 181 conversations really takes the cake.

He wasn't a poor little victim...nobody forced him to push you back, he just chose to do it that day and decided he didn't like the taste of it.

Trouble? That's my favorite thing about FF. thumbsup2.gif

Mine is his purple helmet... blush.gif

Trouble? That's my favorite thing about FF. thumbsup2.gif

Mine is his purple helmet... blush.gif

I see you received your Abercrombie and Fitch 2003 Winter Quarterly Catalog early this year flowerred.gif

Linkypoo