• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is one of the clearest, most legible signatures I've seen

17 posts in this topic

Looks like a piece of falling string he just cut away from his jacket hm

How does one come up with a sig like that? hm

Your writing hand falls asleep lol

How does one come up with a sig like that? hm

Your writing hand falls asleep lol

Sign lots and lots of things. Once I started practicing law again and had to sign a gazillion documents, my signature got more and more illegible.

Well when your name is Jamie Lee Curtis and you hate the movie Halloween and your fans that is what your signature looks like. I was the one who got that along with 4 others. She does not like signing. She does not like Halloween. It was a miracle I was even able to get her to put pen to paper. I referenced her signature after she signed for me and they all look like that.

my sig is totally a squiggle.

about as useful as hers.

but back when I had dozens of forms to sign a day....i got into the habit of just making a vague line that started with 'J' and then moving on to the next form.

Well when your name is Jamie Lee Curtis and you hate the movie Halloween and your fans that is what your signature looks like. I was the one who got that along with 4 others. She does not like signing. She does not like Halloween. It was a miracle I was even able to get her to put pen to paper. I referenced her signature after she signed for me and they all look like that.

Jamie Lee Curtis hates her fans?:baiting:

I would have imagined anyone 'signing' would be doing so because they liked their fans and would be happy? Or does she just come to her signings pissed and ready to kick ?

hey thanks for bashing my book!

I think the book is cool and it's cool that Jamie Lee Curtis signed it, but her signature is pretty bad lol

I usually sign like that when I sign a credit card receipt.