• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WHY?????????????

17 posts in this topic

Thats no excuse :makepoint:

Hell, he probably figured it looked so easy, he could draw one himself if he wanted a better copy.

This was his business and it probably seemed like a better way to track it. I am guessing he had a couple other copies somewhere that he didn't put in a binder.

That is a great piece of history saved from the trash bin.

One of the photos for those who don't feel like clicking anything:

6bbc_3.JPG

If they were taken out of the binding, I wonder what kind of a grade they would get.

If they were taken out of the binding, I wonder what kind of a grade they would get.

2.5? :devil:

70520.jpg

Please tell me this is a doctored image??? Otherwise, we're looking at a prime example of the inequity in grading between GA and the rest. I've heard the arguments, but I just can't buy that as a 2.5. :insane:

70520.jpg

Please tell me this is a doctored image??? Otherwise, we're looking at a prime example of the inequity in grading between GA and the rest. I've heard the arguments, but I just can't buy that as a 2.5. :insane:

Steve has said this was his biggest regret as a grader.

How would you feel if I was to coil bind my 2008 comics about the red Hulk, say issues 1-6?

Bet you wouldn't care, because there is a ton of them out there, and they "suck".

Is probably how people felt about these Batman comics in 1940.

:)

70520.jpg

Steve has said this was his biggest regret as a grader.

So what does he think it should be. And did he have final say since he was head grader? :popcorn: