• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PERSONALIZED MIKE ZECK SKETCH - What Is It Worth?

8 posts in this topic

Hi Gang,

I somehow acquired a PUNISHER HARDCOVER "RETURN TO BIG NOTHING" with a personalized sketch on the 1st page. Sadly, it's not my name, and I'm thinking of selling it.

What would be fair asking price for this sort of thing? The sketch is of FRANK CASTLE'S head cropped to the right edge of the 1st page (takes up about 1/3 of the page). It says:"For David." and a speech bubble saying: "Stay out of trouble".

It's also autographed.

Any PUNISHER fans named DAVID out there?

:wishluck:

Thanks!

Hi Gang,

I somehow acquired a PUNISHER HARDCOVER "RETURN TO BIG NOTHING" with a personalized sketch on the 1st page. Sadly, it's not my name, and I'm thinking of selling it.

What would be fair asking price for this sort of thing? The sketch is of FRANK CASTLE'S head cropped to the right edge of the 1st page (takes up about 1/3 of the page). It says:"For David." and a speech bubble saying: "Stay out of trouble".

It's also autographed.

Thanks!

Dangit! My brother got that name! Got a scan/pic of it?

Id ask comiconxion... He is a Zeck OA expert

Thanks for the nod...

That head sketch sounds like the typical sketch Zeck would put in the Return to Big Nothing books when they came out. He's probably done between 25-50 of those sketches for people over the years.

I'd estimate the value at around $100 with the sketch (as low as $50; as high as $150).

Hi Gang,

It's also autographed.

Thanks!

Thanks for the nod...

That head sketch sounds like the typical sketch Zeck would put in the Return to Big Nothing books when they came out. He's probably done between 25-50 of those sketches for people over the years.

I'd estimate the value at around $100 with the sketch (as low as $50; as high as $150).

Hi Gang,

It's also autographed.

Thanks!

(thumbs u

Thanks, I think I'll put it up for sale later today in my sales thread.