• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: XBox 360

40 posts in this topic

Ok, I bought an XBOX 360 a while ago (mostly to play Halo 3) and I haven't used it in a while, but I want to pick up a cool game before using it again...any suggestions??

What genres do you like?

My personal favorites on the 360 are Mass Effect and Bioshock. Gears of War 1 and 2, Orange Box, Ghost Recon 2 and Call of Duty 4 are also amazing. All better than Halo 3, IMO.

Looking for a good 1 person shooter mainly

Mass Effect, Ghost Recon 2, and Gears 1/2 are third person, the rest are first person.

Call of Duty 4 would be the best choice if you want a realistic shooter, and especially if you're going to play multiplayer. If you're just going to do the single player campaign, Orange Box and Bioshock are better buys, as they have great stories and are more than just the typical shooters. Also, the single player in COD 4 can be completed in 5 hours, while the campaigns in Orange Box and Bioshock are around the 20 hour mark.

Thanks for the recommendation...I have played Half Life 2 (great game), but Bioshock looks pretty cool, I think I will check out that one!

That was another one I was gonna try...cant believe how popular it became

I don't really like many of the new systems. I still play my regular old Nintendo.

Save for Guitar Hero. Heck yes.

Check out:

Old School Nintendo

Whenever my Nintendo stops working...I know where I'll be.

lol

What happens if your computer stops working tho? :o

lol

Fact: I have both a desktop and a laptop in this room, as well as another desktop and latop that are also hooked up and working. My dad is a computer salesman, soooooooooo

lol

Fact: I have both a desktop and a laptop in this room, as well as another desktop and latop that are also hooked up and working. My dad is a computer salesman, soooooooooo

So I guess you are all set then (thumbs u

I wish I didn't like my PS3 so much. :insane:

S8001389_edited.jpg

:o(worship)

;) I suppose I am all set.

I actually got the 360 so I could get the Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe game...

How was the game?

Your enjoyment of MK vs. DC will depend on how much of a kick you get out of playing with the DC characters, and how serious you are about fighting games. It can be fun if you don't take it too seriously and if you have someone to play with, but as a fighting game it's average at best.