• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC'd and raw SA Amazing Spider-Man up for individual sale!

8 posts in this topic

Fresh back from the CGC! - The raw books I had pre-screened for 5.0 but they didn't make the cut - so anyone interested...just know the raw books will not grade 5.0 or higher. :(
I was selling these as an entire lot for $399...but now I am selling them individually. Offers are considered!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ASM #38 - 2nd Mary Jane Watson - CGC 5.5 - $65

ASM #38 raw lot - 2nd Mary Jane Watson - 3 copies - All 2.0 to 3.5 - $60 for lot

ASM #43 - RAW - 4.0 condition - $27

ASM #44 - CGC 5.0 - $30 Sold!

ASM #45 - CGC 5.0 - $29 Sold!!

ASM #46 - CGC 7.5 - $60 Sale pending!

ASM #46 - RAW - 4.0 - $30

ASM #47 - CGC 5.5 - $45 Sold!

ASM #283 - CGC 9.8 - $53

Prices are based on recent GPA prices for the CGC copies or Overstreet for the raw books...Books will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail and orders of $100 or more going to USA address gets free shipping..otherwise should cost in the $6 to $11 range for USA and $15 to $25 for international.PayPal only puh-leeease.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket