• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question About Paypal $25 Cashback Offer

7 posts in this topic

I received a paypal offer and want to use it to make a purchase from the FS threads, but regular "Send Money" transactions aren't eligible. Is there any way around this? I'd like to buy a few ASMs I see on the boards.

Here's what the fine print says (edited for length):

*Make two eligible purchases of $50 or more each and receive $25 cash back ("Offer"). For your purchases to be eligible, you must use PayPal and select your bank or PayPal balance to fund the payment. You will receive $10 cash back on your first purchase of $50 or more, and receive $15 dollars cash back on a second purchase of $50 or more. The maximum amount of cash back per PayPal account is $25 USD. The cash back will be deposited into your PayPal account by January 31, 2009...

The following transactions are excluded from this Offer including but not limited to: Send Money transactions, PayPal Pay Later transactions, PayPal Mobile transactions, PayPal Plug-In transactions (formerly named: Virtual Debit Card) service, gift certificate payments, automatic/and or recurring payments that you have scheduled.

Thanks,

Johnny

Dont mean to get off the subject here, but everytime I see that pic of Selma Hayek I also think of her in the movie "Wild Wild West" and Klines line on the train "A breath of fresh a$$" :devil:

For the first time I just realized how pretty she is.....for some reason(s) my eyes never seem to focus on her face :insane:

Dont mean to get off the subject here, but everytime I see that pic of Selma Hayek I also think of her in the movie "Wild Wild West" and Klines line on the train "A breath of fresh a$$" :devil: