• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What would 100 issues of a modern number 1 cost me from CGC?

5 posts in this topic

If you are a dealer through CGC you can get the discount down to $12.00 per book. I think I had to send them my business tax number from my state to get my account set up, although I did this like 4 years ago so I really do not remember. Otherwise they will charge the $15.00 per book. With the quantity of 100 comics you should probably use there pre screen service say at 9.8 or higher only. They may wave the fee for rejects of below 9.8 as long as say 80 or more pass. You would have to call for details. They can ship up to 30 books in a box for return shipping, so you can get your per book cost down of return shipping by having full boxes. I would send them 3 orders of 30 comics each with a pre screen of 9.8 unless you think the 9.6 has value. Than you would get 3 boxes shipped back to you to, the 10 comic order would wait until I found another 20 comics.

If you are a dealer through CGC you can get the discount down to $12.00 per book. I think I had to send them my business tax number from my state to get my account set up, although I did this like 4 years ago so I really do not remember. Otherwise they will charge the $15.00 per book. With the quantity of 100 comics you should probably use there pre screen service say at 9.8 or higher only. They may wave the fee for rejects of below 9.8 as long as say 80 or more pass. You would have to call for details. They can ship up to 30 books in a box for return shipping, so you can get your per book cost down of return shipping by having full boxes. I would send them 3 orders of 30 comics each with a pre screen of 9.8 unless you think the 9.6 has value. Than you would get 3 boxes shipped back to you to, the 10 comic order would wait until I found another 20 comics.

thanks, I will try your strategy.