• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

you ever have a child hood hero?

90 posts in this topic

That big diaper she's wearing is hawt.

Kick it out of bed would ya'?

The diaper? Yeah.

Her? Yeah, she's like 70 now.

FU, Hippie.

She's still gorgeous.

lynda_carter.jpg

I could only dream of having a wife that beautiful at 58.

Learn how to quote, newbs.

You dream about having a wife? That's so ghey.

lynda-carterWW.jpg

:headbang:

I have a story I could share about her, but probably not publicly. hm

If it's about you and your lucky sock, we've heard it before.

You dream about having a wife? That's so ghey.

I have had more than a few such dreams....

:luhv:

The ghey ones? Not there's anything wrong with that.

I've had a few heroes as I grew up, but the first to come to mind were Evel Knievel and Muhammed Ali. I spent many a Saturday afternoon watching the on ABC's Wide World of Sports. I know now that they could not have been on every week, but it sure seemed like it then.......

Neil Armstrong still rates pretty high. He's a class act to this day.

Pete Rose was my favorite baseball player in my early teens. I still think he belongs in the Hall of Fame......he never bet against his own team, so what's the problem?

Just revisiting some of my early posts, and this jumped out at me... TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I have never, and will never, understand how it can be wrong to bet on your own team.

Pete Rose was my favourite baseball player as a kid, haven't watched a single game since they gave him the boot (other than Little League). :sumo:

There would be no problem at all if he bet on his team 162 games of the year, unfortunately he didn't and selected which games to bet and which ones not to because of his insiders knowledge. That's where the problem lies.

Jim

I've had a few heroes as I grew up, but the first to come to mind were Evel Knievel and Muhammed Ali. I spent many a Saturday afternoon watching the on ABC's Wide World of Sports. I know now that they could not have been on every week, but it sure seemed like it then.......

Neil Armstrong still rates pretty high. He's a class act to this day.

Pete Rose was my favorite baseball player in my early teens. I still think he belongs in the Hall of Fame......he never bet against his own team, so what's the problem?

Just revisiting some of my early posts, and this jumped out at me... TOTALLY AGREE!!!! I have never, and will never, understand how it can be wrong to bet on your own team.

Pete Rose was my favourite baseball player as a kid, haven't watched a single game since they gave him the boot (other than Little League). :sumo:

There would be no problem at all if he bet on his team 162 games of the year, unfortunately he didn't and selected which games to bet and which ones not to because of his insiders knowledge. That's where the problem lies.

Jim

So, He pressed the points? Where is the problem? (shrug)