• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thank you all for making a newbie feel so welcomed!

28 posts in this topic

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone. I came across this forum while searching for information about comic damage. I had stayed because the posters here are different from other forums. You guys seem to really care about each other and have notched out a nice warm community for yourselves. I don't post that often but I do visit often.

Over my few months here, I have posted in the WTB section 3 times and each time my post was answered within a day. By no means were any of my requests expensive purchases yet they were response to by members that wanted to help complete a strangers collection. The sellers that I have encountered are not only helpful and generous, they are honest and care about the comics they sell.

Thank you all and I hope that everyone has a happy and health New Years!

Let's call him fluffy.

I believe nocutename is a girl. and I'm not saying that just to stir the pot. I think I read a post where she corrected someone calling her a him...

Welcome nocutename!

Oh dear, another 6000 view, 1000 post thread.

doh!

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone. I came across this forum while searching for information about comic damage. I had stayed because the posters here are different from other forums. You guys seem to really care about each other and have notched out a nice warm community for yourselves. I don't post that often but I do visit often.

Over my few months here, I have posted in the WTB section 3 times and each time my post was answered within a day. By no means were any of my requests expensive purchases yet they were response to by members that wanted to help complete a strangers collection. The sellers that I have encountered are not only helpful and generous, they are honest and care about the comics they sell.

Thank you all and I hope that everyone has a happy and health New Years!

What a nice post. You really sum up nicely the general character of this board.. "You really care about each other and have notched out a nice community".

Let's call him fluffy.

I believe nocutename is a girl. and I'm not saying that just to stir the pot. I think I read a post where she corrected someone calling her a him...

Welcome nocutename!

Actually, I am a woman but I did not correct the poster. It was Pat (resurrection) that corrected the poster. I just take it in stride if someone refers to me as a him.

Let's call him fluffy.

Welcome nocutename!

Oh dear, another 6000 view, 1000 post thread.

doh!

I doubt that. I am really not that interesting of a person to generate that may post.

Let's call him fluffy.

Welcome nocutename!

Actually, I am a woman but I did not correct the poster. It was Pat (resurrection) that corrected the poster. I just take it in stride if someone refers to me as a him.

Cool, just remembered reading that but couldn't find the post... WTTB!

WTTB, nocutename... hope you enjoy your stay, and don;t forget to read through some old threads... there is a wealth of information contained inbetween the graemlins and the funny posts...