• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Next Possible Purchases

Batman #1: Coverless for under $1k  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Batman #1: Coverless for under $1k

12 posts in this topic

Ok... so it looks like I might actually be back to buying comics again by the end of Spring '09-woo hoo! Anyhow, I'm thinking I might try to grab one more comic book before... the business of summer.

Anyhow, I've thought of some possible price caps for some of the books I've tooled around with picking up. Tell me if you think I'm offbase or not with my ideas :)

I forgot to add the price range for the TMNT #1. I'd like to find a copy for under $200.

Because you'll need one after all of the cookies you'll be eating! :baiting:

Even his avatar is of cookies!

Anyhow, I think your best bet will be TMNT #1. I feel like I've seen that comic in VG condition at a few shops around me...Maybe I'll go look tomorrow...

Well... I think I saw a slabbed 6.0 recently sell for around $350 on eBay recently, so I didn't think my price was too far out of whack. I'm "almost" tempted to spring for a slabbed copy on this one as I've already got a 2nd or 3rd printing to have for a reading copy. I just really believe this book is going to become one of the next blue chip books and it's already starting to get pretty dang pricey the higher in grade you go with it.

Well... I think I saw a slabbed 6.0 recently sell for around $350 on eBay recently, so I didn't think my price was too far out of whack. I'm "almost" tempted to spring for a slabbed copy on this one as I've already got a 2nd or 3rd printing to have for a reading copy. I just really believe this book is going to become one of the next blue chip books and it's already starting to get pretty dang pricey the higher in grade you go with it.

Speculator! :baiting:

lol

Speculator! :baiting:

lol

I'm no speculator. I'm just right :sumo:

:roflmao: