• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

***Thread Closed***

25 posts in this topic

Most of these will be $1.00 comics. If you buy 3 $1.00 comics, I'll throw in one for free, your choice.

Postage will be 1-5 comics $5.00 6-15 $10 (Priority Flat Rate Shipping Box), if I can fit more in I will.

Sets are $5.00 postage (of course postage will be combined, if you take more than one set ect) And if you act now you can also get a solo comic with a set, your choice.

:takeit: Trumps

Yea, I got suckered into this one in the 90's when they made a big deal over the first gay super hero. I thought it would appreciate. lol Wish I would have know about Baker romance for my $15 :makepoint:

Anyways, I paid $15 for it. And, now it's yours for $2.00

Never read, I'd say NM range.

img160.jpg

18 issues of Girls $20

Most in NM range many (if not all) are first editions. I haven't checked all of them so don't hold me to it that all are first editions.

1-6

1,4,5,6,7 (VF range for 7),another 7,8,9,10,21,23,24

Here's scans of a few:

img164.jpg

img165.jpg

img166.jpg

For those of you who are diligently reading my thread, here's a deal:

You can have these Spawns for FREE. Yes FREE, all you have to do is pay shipping.

I have 7 issues. I'd say it's going to be around $7.00 to ship. So they are all yours for $7.00 shipped!

I'd say they are all VF-NM shape. Haven't been read.

Here's the numbers

Who's gonna be the first :takeit:?

You can have these Spawns for FREE. Yes FREE, all you have to do is pay shipping.

I have 7 issues. I'd say it's going to be around $7.00 to ship. So they are all yours for $7.00 shipped!

Here's the numbers

hm

Can you ship them cheaper? It would be okay with me if it took a few weeks to arrive for the price :shy:

I'd go media but they don't allow it anymore:( All I can do is first class. If it's cheaper to mail, I'll give you some money back but I'm thinking it's going to be around this.

Here's the numbers

hm

Can you ship them cheaper? It would be okay with me if it took a few weeks to arrive for the price :shy:

I'd go media but they don't allow it anymore:( All I can do is first class. If it's cheaper to mail, I'll give you some money back but I'm thinking it's going to be around this.

Here's the numbers

hm

:cry:

I'm amazed this is still sitting here. I guess the saying is true...you can't even give em away :insane:

Here's the numbers