• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-men #1...help me spot the resto

53 posts in this topic

Divad,

Loser, you really need to get a life. It's appropriate that in your profile, you list your occupation as ventriloquist, because youre talking out of your a**. Even after PROVING to you that the book wasn't the same, etc., you still persist with accusations. If it's the X-men #3 youre talking about now, once again, I'll ask you to show me where it is I said that I got that book from my uncle. I want to see those words, otherwise, you are just trying to fight. Ask ComicDoc if he is happy with that book and the others he got from me. You know, It's pretty sad. I have dealt with about 25-30 buyers/sellers on here all with good results. You're not doing anything to discourage me, you're not even annoying me anymore because you are so pathetic. Boardies are laughing at you. I've gotten plenty of PM's telling me that there are a few guys on here (you included) who won't stop at anything. You just like to pester and harrass. As I recall, you are the one who called me an *sshol* in the original thread way back when without provocation. Seems like you have a history of trying to start *spoon*. Keyboard tough-guy. Go away little man and grow up.

just let it go already *mods notified*

I am very surprised to hear that you have anyone on these Boards who even corresponds with you (never mind purchases from you), given your track record. :hi:

Oh, and you know what they say, "Don't go away mad . . . just go away." :grin:

I am very surprised to hear that you have anyone on these Boards who even corresponds with you (never mind purchases from you), given your track record. :hi:

It's only you and a one or two others that have a problem with me. Most people who write to me ask what YOUR problem is. All I can tell them is that you are bored. As far as a "track record", once again, I've done more than 30 sales/purchases from various members on here. They all consider me a good guy, whether it be from my immediate PayPal payments or my guarantee when selling that if they arent satisfied, just write to me for a resolution or refund or whatever they feel is right. So far, no one is unhappy, oh, except for you. Youre not discouraging me at all dude. Just grow up.

Gee, :whistle: why don't we start from the beginning:

Newbie here,

I recently inherited a really nice condition X-men #1. It is being graded by PGX and I should have it back on Monday. When they received it, I got an Email and called them. The manager told me his initial look made him think it might be an 8.0, maybe better.

My question is this; considering Ebay takes a huge chunk from sales, what is the best way for me to sell this book? I used to collect a little when I was younger (still have my original Star Wars Collection 1-50), but I am just looking to turn this inheritence into cash. suggestions?

Gee, :whistle: why don't we start from the beginning:

Newbie here,

I recently inherited a really nice condition X-men #1. It is being graded by PGX and I should have it back on Monday. When they received it, I got an Email and called them. The manager told me his initial look made him think it might be an 8.0, maybe better.

My question is this; considering Ebay takes a huge chunk from sales, what is the best way for me to sell this book? I used to collect a little when I was younger (still have my original Star Wars Collection 1-50), but I am just looking to turn this inheritence into cash. suggestions?

Ok, and what exactly are you trying to prove here? To correct you though, this was NOT my first post here. In my very first post, I asked members here what they thought of the book as far as condition, grade and value. (I'm sure you won't post THAT thread though, it will ruin your little plan to discredit me.)

It was after that first post that I got a flood of Emails from various people wanting to buy it. At that point, I didn't even have it for sale here on the boards, I was going to sell, but didn't know if I should go through Ebay or someplace else. It was Tom (Tmoore) who said I should get it graded. I went with PGX because it was cheaper, thus showing that I was indeed a novice. all your post is doing is proving that I was just getting started. Thanks Divad!

Tom had also agreed with a few members here that it appeared to have restoration, and the best way to sell it would be to have it graded at which point it would have a resto check done as part of the grading. The post you just showed was after PGX received my book and the manager had written to me saying they got the book, and since I had been calling them he called me back. Initial thought was an 8.0

AFTER I got the book back it showed the restoration and I made everyone here aware of that. I did NOT post it on here for sale in the PGX holder because, of course, this is not allowed.

So once again, exactly WHAT are you trying to prove here Divad? All you are doing is showing that you are bored and immature.

Im going out for beer again. Anyone want a chili-dog? :kidaround:

DRX

I will take 2 :grin:

You got em. I think I'll pick some Excedrin Migraine up too, in case it starts all over again. :popcorn:

It's only you and a one or two others that have a problem with me. Most people who write to me ask what YOUR problem is. All I can tell them is that you are bored. As far as a "track record", once again, I've done more than 30 sales/purchases from various members on here. They all consider me a good guy, whether it be from my immediate PayPal payments or my guarantee when selling that if they arent satisfied, just write to me for a resolution or refund or whatever they feel is right. So far, no one is unhappy, oh, except for you. Youre not discouraging me at all dude. Just grow up.

Yeah! I don't know what these guys have against you. Being such a victim and all. :foryou:

Divad,

Loser, you really need to get a life. It's appropriate that in your profile, you list your occupation as ventriloquist, because youre talking out of your a**. Even after PROVING to you that the book wasn't the same, etc., you still persist with accusations. If it's the X-men #3 youre talking about now, once again, I'll ask you to show me where it is I said that I got that book from my uncle. I want to see those words, otherwise, you are just trying to fight. Ask ComicDoc if he is happy with that book and the others he got from me. You know, It's pretty sad. I have dealt with about 25-30 buyers/sellers on here all with good results. You're not doing anything to discourage me, you're not even annoying me anymore because you are so pathetic. Boardies are laughing at you. I've gotten plenty of PM's telling me that there are a few guys on here (you included) who won't stop at anything. You just like to pester and harrass. As I recall, you are the one who called me an *sshol* in the original thread way back when without provocation. Seems like you have a history of trying to start *spoon*. Keyboard tough-guy. Go away little man and grow up.

just let it go already *mods notified*

I've always laughed at David; nothing new there.

Ok, I'll end this. Divad, you got me. AAAARRRGGHHHH! Foiled again. Now how will I ever make money on the boards and rip people off? I've made so much now, why does it have to end? Curse you Divad, you've exposed me for the cheater and thief I am. I bow down to your superior intellect.

ARE WE DONE NOW?

Ok, I'll end this. Divad, you got me. AAAARRRGGHHHH! Foiled again. Now how will I ever make money on the boards and rip people off? I've made so much now, why does it have to end? Curse you Divad, you've exposed me for the cheater and thief I am. I bow down to your superior intellect.

ARE WE DONE NOW?

Don't forget liar . . . :grin: We are DONE - stick a fork in it. :sumo: