• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Man Logan (modern wolverine)

163 posts in this topic

I couldnt find the old thread. But did anyone else read this yet? Absolutely SICK! I cant believe how good this story has been. It may be the best Wolverine story I have ever red. And I really do like wolverine.. (thumbs u

I would have to agree -the complete package from the story to the art.

This last issue was insane.

This arc and Kick are my 2 new faves as far as moderns.

Cant wait to next issue.

I read the 8 page preview at CBR so I had an idea of what would happened. It took a 180 on the last few pages. WOW I was floored this reminds me alot of Uncanny X-men 141-142. The last few pages BLEW ME AWAY. I wont give it away at all.

You could almost feel the dudes pain in the last few panel what a masterpiece.

This is the best modern out as far as story and art I think. Millar has outdone himself here. Its way better then Agent of Shield and Enemy of the State and I thought that rocked. People will be hurting when they discovered they missed this one.

I know it's a great story and all but is it part of continuity?

Not that I really care... well a little...

Its set in the future. That is what I am led to believe. But it is an absolutely SICK story! This is something that makes the list of required reading for moderns. (worship)

I just read the Wikipedia summary on this book and it looks great...might have to pick it up!

I just finished reading #70 and DAMN!!!!!!

At the very beginning I was like HELL YEAH WOLVERINE, finally he gets unleashed and just opens up a can of whoop @ss!!!! But then, oh doodoo!!!!

I have to agree with you guys here, this is a spanking sweet story. Issue 66 was slow to me, but man it's been building and I'm loving it. Did anyone else have a hard time finding issue 68?

Oh and I love this cover!

100_1199.jpg

SPOILERS

So were there actually any super villians that attacked the mansion? I mean there had to have been some because they tore up the whole house right at the beginning. Some had to have actually of been killed by Wolverine.

SPOILERS

So were there actually any super villians that attacked the mansion? I mean there had to have been some because they tore up the whole house right at the beginning. Some had to have actually of been killed by Wolverine.

Nope, just fishbowl. :(