• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaaaa 7K!

27 posts in this topic

11/10/07 posts 8213

2/13/08 posts 7002

Im a Noob but your a slacker!

Both of you have way too much time on your hands (tsk)

I could say the same for most of you. :whistle:

And with that 7,000 posts. :acclaim: :acclaim: :acclaim:

Yes, but the real trick is to catch up to Greggy before he comes back! :gossip:

Lauren should catch both of you by August.

Actually she is only averaging 32.55 (651/20) posts a day and The Ressurection is averaging 41.65 (833/20) I used the past 20 days since that is how many days Lauren has been on the boards.

So, A'hem you both need to get off your PCs and get out into the real world!

Lauren should catch both of you by August.

Actually she is only averaging 32.55 (651/20) posts a day and The Ressurection is averaging 41.65 (833/20) I used the past 20 days since that is how many days Lauren has been on the boards.

So, A'hem you both need to get off your PCs and get out into the real world!

Yea, I feel I am actually going to have to spend more time here. You see the wife gets out of breath getting into bed now, so I am thinking I have 2 weeks left. Then I will be home while she recovers, and I get to learn how to take care of a baby. And I am PRAYING I get this job I have been interviewed and tested for so that I dont have to kill myself at work anymore (physically).

So to refresh. I am not going anywheres. But feel as though I just got a math lesson from Greggy. ....

Nice avatar lol