• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll-Call! Official sign-up & vote for Mega-Con Forum dinner.

147 posts in this topic

Well, looks like my wife isn't going to be able to make it, so there is definitely room for one more.

Bill scared her off.

:gossip: Not Bill.

Actually, she heard that you might bail, and said "Well, if DW is not going, I'm not going."

No, it's just the logistics of it all. She has some other stuff going on and it creates too much driving back and forth and shuffling the kid around. It may work out still, I need to be able to show off something, when everyone else his showing off there Action #1s.

:frustrated:

:mad:

:censored:

SCREWTHATIAINTGOINNOW

My spot is now up for sale for $100.

So, if someone buys your spot...you aren't coming? hm

Well, looks like my wife isn't going to be able to make it, so there is definitely room for one more.

Bill scared her off.

Actually, she heard that you might bail, and said "Well, if DW is not going, I'm not going."

No, it's just the logistics of it all. She has some other stuff going on and it creates too much driving back and forth and shuffling the kid around. It may work out still, I need to be able to show off something, when everyone else his showing off there Action #1s.

SCREWTHATIAINTGOINNOW

Oh carp. Offer off the table. I'm back in! :foryou:

Bill scared her off.

SCREWTHATIAINTGOINNOW

Damn. Now I have to quit collecting donations. :(

Bill scared her off.

SCREWTHATIAINTGOINNOW

Damn. Now I have to quit collecting donations. :(

Could you raise $200? How about a raffle?