• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare photo of the Dentist holding his most prized posession discovered !!!!

18 posts in this topic

Haha, why so much Dentist talk lately? How can there not be a single picture in existence of this Action #1?

Same reason there are no pics of my genitalia floating around out there; some know how to keep their junk in their pants. ;)

Haha, why so much Dentist talk lately? How can there not be a single picture in existence of this Action #1?

Same reason there are no pics of my genitalia floating around out there; some know how to keep their junk in their pants. ;)

Yeah but don't you feel it's almost his obligation to show the book to the comic-book-loving world? I know, some of you will say it's his money, his property, he can do what he wants. But still, I feel like he should know it's a piece of history that some very passionate people are simply dying to see!!

Yeah but don't you feel it's almost his obligation to show the book to the comic-book-loving world? I know, some of you will say it's his money, his property, he can do what he wants. But still, I feel like he should know it's a piece of history that some very passionate people are simply dying to see!!

If it were mine, I wouldn't show it. The mystique is what makes the book so fascinating.

If it were mine, I wouldn't show it. The mystique is what makes the book so fascinating.

If it where mine it'd go on the barbecue with a whole lot o other action 1's (this is my crazy rich guy plan) :insane:

And i wouldn't be showing it off to the world either, though i might brag a lot....

You guys have to read neal stephenson's cryptonomicon!

Much of the story eludes to this mysterious ultra rich enigma only known as "the dentist,"

whom plays a role in shaping history.

It sounds to me like the same dentist!

I'm only 254 pages into that 1152 page monster of a book.

marathon-man_l.jpg

Is my book SAFE??

I've heard that The Dentist stores the books in his pants, next to his junk.

I've heard that The Dentist stores the books in his pants, next to his junk.

I heard he used it as a downpayment in a Madoff investment.