• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Silver age (some UNDER guide) and GA for sale...

119 posts in this topic

Spidermans014.jpg

Shadow , and Marvel pulp for sale. Both are in pretty nice shape. The shadow is obviously the better of the two. In comic standards I would grade them Shadow (vg+) and the Marvel vg- , Price for both $95 shipping included (for U.S. buyers), check M/O fine

Spidermans015.jpg

Spidermans016.jpg

Manthing issues 1 to 13 , here we have some very high grade issues , I graded them as follows

1- 7.5 to 8.0 range

2- 9.0 to 9.2 range

3- 9.0 to 9.2 range

4- 9.0 to 9.2 range

5- 9.0 to 9.2 range

6- 9.0 to 9.2 range

7- 9.2 to 9.4 range

8- 9.2 to 9.4 range

9- 9.4 to 9.6 range

10-9.4 to 9.6 range

11-9.0 to 9.2 range

12 8.0 to 8.5 range

13-9.0 to 9.2 range

Price for all only $125 , shipping included for U.S. buyers , Canadian (I cover half) , check or M/o fine

Spidermans018.jpg

Spidermans017.jpg

Tales of Suspense Lot , issues 62 (VG/F) Origin of the Mandarin, 68 (Fine+), 69 (VG+),73 (VG/F), 80 (VG), 81 (VG), 82 (VG/F), 84 (VG+), 90 (G/VG), 91 (F)

Price $110 with shipping for U.S. buyers , Canadian (I cover half), M/O Check fine

allamerican11.gif

All- American comics # 11 condition Good (spine damage prevents it from being higher), Pages - WHITE. Ultra-Man cover. Asking price $ 200 Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers) Shipping included, Canadian buyers please contact me first

X-men Lot SOLD Ok now there will be a drop in price for the All American $ 175 (shipping included- Canadian buyers will pay half). Thanks

And what do I have to do with this one? Give it away? lol Ok price now is only $165 (everything included). An early scarce DC for very cheap.

This is still around.... someone please buy it already $150 everything included

TECBat35002.jpg

It seems that nothing Im putting up can sell tonight..... people are only interested in paying for stuff like this little book here? No one likes SA books for under guide anymore?

Yannis, an excellent scanner only costs $99. Please go buy one and provide front/back cover scans of the Tec 35. Then offer a grade, description, PQ notation, resto notation, & price.

Cheers,

Tupenny

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

Ok a drop in price for the Adventure, now $250 Shipping and insurance included (for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers- will cover half the costs)

Surprised no one is jumping on this.... price now dropped to only $220 (everything the same with the exception that I will cover half the cost for Canadian buyers)

One last time for this one price at a low $205 its as cheap as an adventure gets everything else the same

Can you post a picture of the back cover for this book?

Spidermans005.jpg

Spidermans007.jpg

Spidermans006.jpg

Ok here are some stuff I picked up yesterday, Offers will be considered...

Asking $525 M/O Check, Bank check and Wire accepted Free shipping for U.S. buyers , Canadian buyers (Ill cover half)

the 4 earliest ones are really reading copies, Issues 11 is about a G/VG (slight colour touch at top) (tape interior cover), 12 F/G (tear on top at "Amazing"), 13 Fair, 14 (its too bad here) poor to fair, 15 Good- (because of the obvious rip on top or else it would be a vg+ copy, 16 vg, 17 VG+, 18 Fine, 66 VG+, 92 F/VF, 98 F/VF, 136 VF

No one for these early spideys for so cheap? That's amazing. How does $400 sound , I really want to see where anyone will find these cheaper... tomorrow morning this offer expires

last book going up for now, this is an old pic before the book was slabbed, found out just the other day CGC gave it a 5.0 BLUE! Made me jump in joy! It is obvious that this is very scarce and more importantly (its officially) a mid grade book!

Mystic8001.jpg

asking price $3,000 (will not budge too much on this, prob will never see it for a while again )M/O, check, Bank check , wire ok Shipping free (for U.S and Canadian buyers), pm is fine :takeit: gets priority.

Please keep note: the book is scheduled to return from cgc sometime this week.

Spidermans005.jpg

Spidermans007.jpg

Spidermans006.jpg

Ok here are some stuff I picked up yesterday, Offers will be considered...

Asking $525 M/O Check, Bank check and Wire accepted Free shipping for U.S. buyers , Canadian buyers (Ill cover half)

the 4 earliest ones are really reading copies, Issues 11 is about a G/VG (slight colour touch at top) (tape interior cover), 12 F/G (tear on top at "Amazing"), 13 Fair, 14 (its too bad here) poor to fair, 15 Good- (because of the obvious rip on top or else it would be a vg+ copy, 16 vg, 17 VG+, 18 Fine, 66 VG+, 92 F/VF, 98 F/VF, 136 VF

No one for these early spideys for so cheap? That's amazing. How does $400 sound , I really want to see where anyone will find these cheaper... tomorrow morning this offer expires

:news: sold ! No longer available

Adventure58002.jpg

Adventure comics 58 CGC (Blue 1.8) some of the tape downgraded this but maybe some pro can remove it. Still presents well for the grade given. Asking $ 275 First PM gets it. Shipping included for U.S. buyers (Canadian buyers have to pay the express fee of around $20 and change). Check or M/O accepted ( Canadian buyers - International M/O in U.S. funds).

:news: sold! no longer available

allamerican11.gif

All- American comics # 11 condition Good (spine damage prevents it from being higher), Pages - WHITE. Ultra-Man cover. Asking price $ 200 Checks or M/O accepted (for U.S. buyers) Shipping included, Canadian buyers please contact me first

:news: sold no longer available

Just to note , sold a while ago the following : Detectives 15 and 22, X-men lot, Spidey 5, ST 110- save the trouble of putting up sold replys that are old already

Action17003.jpg

Action comics # 17 CGC 3.0 Blue Asking $ 1700 shipping and insurance included (for U.S. buyers- Canadian buyers PM me first) Check or M/O accepted.

NOT sold, but no longer on the market, Im keeping this, but the Mystic 8 is still available.

last book going up for now, this is an old pic before the book was slabbed, found out just the other day CGC gave it a 5.0 BLUE! Made me jump in joy! It is obvious that this is very scarce and more importantly (its officially) a mid grade book!

Mystic8001.jpg

asking price $3,000 (will not budge too much on this, prob will never see it for a while again )M/O, check, Bank check , wire ok Shipping free (for U.S and Canadian buyers), pm is fine :takeit: gets priority.

Please keep note: the book is scheduled to return from cgc sometime this week.

Price reduction. Probably the only one ill make for this issue (5.0 Blue , dont forget). $2700 everything included

TECBat35002.jpg

It seems that nothing Im putting up can sell tonight..... people are only interested in paying for stuff like this little book here? No one likes SA books for under guide anymore?

Ok the tec will be for sale for one week only, asking is 7k , negotiable of course. Book from an oo has a spine split, will get a blue label if sent out! Pm me for more details , of course an ill take it gets it right away.