• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: I got 3 Emmy nominations!!

32 posts in this topic

Awesome. I'd hire either of those guys to do voice overs. Congratulations.

The VO guy for the first commercial is John Willyard. He's from California and has actually done a TON of commercials. Locally and nationally. The other guy for the second commercial is actually the guy in the middle of the group at the end. He's the head of the organization Campaign 4 Change and wanted to do his own VO work.

That's so totally cool. Right on. How long you been doing this for a living?

I started 3 years ago and I produced the commercials that just got nominated a year ago. You should see the work I'm doing now!

Ah what the heck. Here's a commercial I did last month that just stopped airing. (with crappy video compression)

I actually had to create a fully functioning game board with rules and all to get this to work because the camera gets so low you get to see all this detail. I was thinking of printing it out so we could actually play it here around the office.