• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OK, how long will it take? And how much?

10 posts in this topic

Folks,

How long before we're seeing Pres Obama signed ASM 538 variants? How much would a 9.8 CGC sig go for anyway? This is going to be huge. I don't care whether you voted for him or not, but having a favorite comic series cover signed by the Pres would be very cool! Look for people to be near him with copies ready!

V/R,

Mike

You would need to have a CGC "witness" before they would classify it as a Signature Series... (shrug)

Yes, but I'm sure people will pay a bunch for signed copies even if not sig series. I didn't mean that the Pres would hang out at a local convention for sig series!

V/R, Mike

We can save the economy with those books!!! He signs one billion, sell them for $100 each and we will be all set! lol

That's it! I'll take one for $100! We can get the economy back on track one comic at a time.

V/R, Mike

We can save the economy with those books!!! He signs one billion, sell them for $100 each and we will be all set! lol

:takeit: