• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

9.8 SS vs 10 blue label

9.8 YELLOW vs 10 BLUE  

153 members have voted

1. 1. 9.8 YELLOW vs 10 BLUE

29 posts in this topic

I went with the 10.0 ... because really for most books having it in 10.0 means you could trade 'down' to a 9.8 SS. My problem is i'm looking for a 10.0 SS by michael turner.... *yeah, good luck *

Don't give up, I've seen a few come and go on ebay. ALSO, there's a few Civil Wars on comiclink that's a 10.0 SS CGC. I'd already be owning it if the seller didn't demand so much.

It's not that i'm after ANY sig by him, which would be tough enough but i want the first issue of supergirl, hopefully the white sketch cover (as per my sig, see the hard part now? :P)....

But personally getting a 10.0 SS is a little crazy, somebody has to handle it, draw on it, etc and it still doesn't get the slightest ding? crazy

Trust me. You DO NOT want to go there. That will bring up the discussion again, of how a 10.0 can become a 9.9 or 9.8 after ten years or so.

I was attacked by the Inquisition over that. I didn't expect that

Their number one weapon is surprise you know :)

:jokealert: