• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: RAVENS WIN!!

27 posts in this topic

Did anyone else think Flacco stepped out of the endzone while throwing a pass near the end of the game? I rewinded the DVR after the play and it sure looked very close...in fact it looked like he did...

Jim

I saw that and thought the exact same thing, then they never mentioned it or showed it... (shrug)

Also, the biggest play of the drive when the play clock clearly expired and the ref swallowed his whistle and they completed the 35 yd pass or so iced the FG in reg time...if I was a Titan fan or had a bet on the game I would have been waaaaaaaaaay pizzed... :o

Did anyone else think Flacco stepped out of the endzone while throwing a pass near the end of the game? I rewinded the DVR after the play and it sure looked very close...in fact it looked like he did...

Jim

I saw that and thought the exact same thing, then they never mentioned it or showed it... (shrug)

Also, the biggest play of the drive when the play clock clearly expired and the ref swallowed his whistle and they completed the 35 yd pass or so iced the FG in reg time...if I was a Titan fan or had a bet on the game I would have been waaaaaaaaaay pizzed... :o

WAY pizzed..changed that whole drive.

Oh well, ya can't win jumping off sides ever other play or turning the ball over THREE times in the Red Zone :cry::sorry:

Jim

WAY pizzed..changed that whole drive.

Oh well, ya can't win jumping off sides ever other play or turning the ball over THREE times in the Red Zone :cry::sorry:

I've heard of missed calls, but THIS is Ridiculious!

I can't stand when a game is decided on a ref blunder!

:tonofbricks:

Jim

true, but Fisher should have called for the review but i guess he wasn't paying attention.

Jim

true, but Fisher should have called for the review but i guess he wasn't paying attention.

I wondered about that myself, but can that even be reviewed? (shrug)