• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: RAVENS WIN!!

27 posts in this topic

Not that I really care, but Tennessee blew that game...I like the Ravens but Tennessee should've won that game...'course, happens all the time the team that makes the most mistakes, despite somewhat dominating, loses...

And the Cardinals, surprisingly, are tatooing the Panthers at home (Panthers also 3 turnovers already first half) :tonofbricks:

8-0 home record in jeopardy! Just as I'm typing this now 27-7!

Once Chris Johnson, who had gained 72 yards in the first half, went out before halftime, it totally changed the game. He was dominating the Ravens defense, and they didn't know what to do - check him or defend the pass, or worry about White in short-yardage situations.

When he was gone, the Ravens just centered on the slower, fatter, tub-o-lard White (the worst possible type of back to face this defense in long-yardage) and took over.

As far as the Titans went, their rushing success depended on who they used the most at RB considering the opposing defense. Strong DTs - use Chris Johnson to get outside with his blazing speed. Weak DTs - hammer at them with LenDale White. Baltimore has Ngata who is easily one of the best 2-3 tackles in the game, so it made a lot of sense that once Chris Johnson went down, the Titans were doomed because White doesn't have the speed to successfully run off-tackle plays.

Did anyone else think Flacco stepped out of the endzone while throwing a pass near the end of the game? I rewinded the DVR after the play and it sure looked very close...in fact it looked like he did...

Jim

I loved watching the gangsters thump the Tampons. Of course I'm a staunch

Oilers fan, and since Adams moved the team I just love watching them get

beat whenever and wherever. Yes, a jaded view.

I loved watching the gangsters thump the Tampons. Of course I'm a staunch

Oilers fan, and since Adams moved the team I just love watching them get

beat whenever and wherever. Yes, a jaded view.

doh!