• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone buy from harleymarcopolo on eBay?

11 posts in this topic

Over the years he bought a lot of comics from us, he was very professional and even gave me his work number to call him. I have not purchased from him, but he should know how to grade as he has bought tens of thousands of comics in the past 10 years.

Since I have not heard negative about the fellow or someone yelling he is tied in with Robojo, I just sent him a note to give him a heads up about the restore and trimming concerns out there.

Oddly enough, he came back immediately and was thankful as he is about to send that HOS 92 into CGC. Should be interesting what comes back.

Since I have not heard negative about the fellow or someone yelling he is tied in with Robojo, I just sent him a note to give him a heads up about the restore and trimming concerns out there.

Oddly enough, he came back immediately and was thankful as he is about to send that HOS 92 into CGC. Should be interesting what comes back.

Thanks for monitoring the board sales....................Mighty Bosco

"here I come to save the day

350709097.jpg

I bought 4 raw books from him almost 2 years back.

He called them NM- in his listings, but based on the scans I thought they were over-graded -- and I was right. They were all in the VF (–/+) range.

But I paid F prices for them, so it worked out OK.