• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

comic supplies from hotflips.com

24 posts in this topic

Ordered from them a couple times. I called and talked to Jeff to place the order, and he is great.. I would recommend calling them during their work hours and speaking to one of the guys that runs the place. Dont forget to mention that you are a boardie

I just bought 1,000 bags and boards from them. Great prices, great communication and fast shipping. Jeff seems to be all about service. I told him they've earned my future bag and board business. (thumbs u

And I just LOVE those CGC Flip-n-Stick bags! SO much better than the ones you get from CGC. Makes you wonder why CGC doesn't use them themselves. We're only talking about 8 cents a bag and I'm sure they could buy them cheaper than that if they bought in volume (which I'm sure they would).

Anyone ever order supplies from these guys? The prices are pretty cheap, but I can't tell if the product is any good. Also I can't find any info on shipping.

http://www.hotflips.com/index.php?cPath=5&osCsid=c999fe0555f056d81caa5e5c3903ab62

:hi: If you need a shipping quote just call or email us. We'll be happy to give you a shipping quote. M-F 11 A.M.-7 P.M. EST. Our number is toll-free on our website. Thanks for your interest,

Jeff

hotflips is always my first stop when looking for goods. they have soooo many choices and there prices are great. the shipping is always a good speed. and the customer service is awsome!

which reminds me i gata do a better top loader need count :P

Ordered with them last weekend, and by the end of the week, my very large box of boards and bags had arrived!!

There was even a question about my order and I got a phone call from them asking about it. Great customer service!!!

I usually have ordered from bags unlimited. I noticed this thread today which lead me to the Hot Flips page. You learn something here every day. Anyway, there is a huge difference in the price (much lower) of their backing boards versus Bags Unlimited price. The mylites are a little cheaper also.How is the quality of these boards versus Bags Unlimited. If anyone has any info to pass along, it would be appreciated. :gossip: Need to put an order in before the end of the month to catch up on by rebagging some old stuff.

DRX

I usually have ordered from bags unlimited. I noticed this thread today which lead me to the Hot Flips page. You learn something here every day. Anyway, there is a huge difference in the price (much lower) of their backing boards versus Bags Unlimited price. The mylites are a little cheaper also.How is the quality of these boards versus Bags Unlimited. If anyone has any info to pass along, it would be appreciated. :gossip: Need to put an order in before the end of the month to catch up on by rebagging some old stuff.

DRX

From what I've gathered on these forums, the E. Gerber stuff Hotflips sells is some of (if not the) best in the business, archival-wise.

I first ordered from them a long time ago - it has to be almost 18-20 years from an ad ( I think in CBG.) Good prices and the flip and stick bags are great. My only gripe is they do not sell mylar CGC bags yet.