• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOW BIG IS YOUR.......

110 posts in this topic

80 Long Plastic Ultraboxes (when they changed the lids I stopped using them!)

24 Short Plastic BCW Boxes

5 Long Plastic BCW Boxes

10 Long "Comic Drawers"

10 Long cardboard comic boxes

15 short cardboard comic boxes

100 + CGC Slabs

1000+ Heroclix too!

Egerber Mylite2 with full backs (don't use full backs for the CGC books just the mylars :insane: ) so they do take up more space. I also use BCWs comic extenders.

Mostly SA and Bronze I am a sequential collector so most are runs. Many finished currently closing out FF (1 - end vol1) Thor (126 - end vol 1) and Hulk (1-6, 102 - end vol1) and Justice League of America (1 - 261). :pullhair:Finished Avengers, Defenders, Silver Surfer, Iron Man, Sub Mariner, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Daredevil and so on and so on. :headbang:

I think I may have a problem?? (shrug) Sell me your comics !!! :baiting:

First two pictures are 3 HON Legal cabs full of raw goodness, with about 6 full CGC boxes on the floor...

IMAGE_066.jpg

Question. Would that size Legal drawer accommodate GoldenAge backerboard rows of 2? I can't tell from the pic if those are SilverAge size or something different.

2 long boxes

2 short boxes

2 CGC boxes

Any more and I'll have to walk sideways into my office.

must be a small office :insane:

Honestly the furniture is too big for the office, so it crowds me in. When I move to Seattle from Dallas I got half the house for the same money. :makepoint:

10 short magazine boxes...best for fitting Golden age mylars.

(thumbs u

I use those spiffy gray archival magazine boxes...does anyone else? (I really wish I could get one more of them, but I think they only come in sets of five...) Among other plusses, it's nice that books of all sizes can fit in the boxes...no more having to rotate books around because some are too wide.

I've got about 7-8 short magazine boxes of books in total.

Somewhere between

100-120 long boxes

15-20 short boxes

a few magazine boxes full

a shelf of comic related books

a can of cut out marvel value stamps

6 or 7 plastic bins of misc stuff

50 or so slabs

30,000+ collection

all estimates of course