• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Okay. Am I going nuts?

32 posts in this topic

Great thread
In the old days this one would have been rated with a lot of stars.

I remember those stars!! Wonder why they got rid of them..

Extreme cases of whine. lol

You got that right! (thumbs u

Wow. You guys will go with any thread. No matter how mundane :)

Wouldn't it be great if we members of this forum, all lived in the same city (somewhere warm down south), and could get together frequently? Like Ft. Lauderdale maybe. Then when we bought and sold books, we could just pick them up in person. Plus all of the artists and writers would come to us, instead of us chasing them around the country. Wouldn't it be great if Stan Lee actually cared about your comics when he signed them, and he actually liked meeting us and talking about the old days when he started?

Wouldn't it be great if greggy and robojo lived on the same block and hung out together, and greggy convinced robojo to change just a little? Wouldn't it be great if Joe Collector and I lived next door and sat around on lawn chairs arguing about this and that while drinking lemonade made and served by Lauren and Cheryl? Wouldn't it be great that while we were doing this, Det27Kid and Foolkiller drove past in a convertible, holding up CGC 9.6's of Green Lantern #76 and giving us the finger and laughing, because we ain't got any of those?

Wouldn't it be great if all of a sudden, the Chinese and Japanese really got into collecting American comic books, and money was no object? (okay, forget that one as the prices would sky rocket)?

Wouldn't it be great if several of you got hypnotized by an evil hypnotizing mad scientist and he instructed you to sell me your entire collections at ten cents on the dollar?

Wouldn't it be great if I stopped writing this rubbish? :)

Wow. You guys will go with any thread. No matter how mundane :)

Wouldn't it be great if we members of this forum, all lived in the same city (somewhere warm down south), and could get together frequently? Like Ft. Lauderdale maybe. Then when we bought and sold books, we could just pick them up in person. Plus all of the artists and writers would come to us, instead of us chasing them around the country. Wouldn't it be great if Stan Lee actually cared about your comics when he signed them, and he actually liked meeting us and talking about the old days when he started?

Wouldn't it be great if greggy and robojo lived on the same block and hung out together, and greggy convinced robojo to change just a little? Wouldn't it be great if Joe Collector and I lived next door and sat around on lawn chairs arguing about this and that while drinking lemonade made and served by Lauren and Cheryl? Wouldn't it be great that while we were doing this, Det27Kid and Foolkiller drove past in a convertible, holding up CGC 9.6's of Green Lantern #76 and giving us the finger and laughing, because we ain't got any of those?

Wouldn't it be great if all of a sudden, the Chinese and Japanese really got into collecting American comic books, and money was no object? (okay, forget that one as the prices would sky rocket)?

Wouldn't it be great if several of you got hypnotized by an evil hypnotizing mad scientist and he instructed you to sell me your entire collections at ten cents on the dollar?

Wouldn't it be great if I stopped writing this rubbish? :)

Kind of weak in the middle but you ended with a bang. (thumbs u