• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Samuel Jackson as Fury talks breaking down?

33 posts in this topic

I hope they come through. I wanted to see SLJ as Fury. :eek:

I don't. SLJ is a great actor and I love many of his movies, but I would love to see Clooney playing the part...think he would be great!

I don't. SLJ is a great actor and I love many of his movies, but I would love to see Clooney playing the part...think he would be great!

Since he did such a wonderful job in the roll of Batman. hm

Maybe he could request nipples on his trench coat. hm

Well, they can always run back to David Hasselhoff since he did that horrible straight-to-video version.

Anyone ever see that wonderful "piece of work" and then need to head over to the trauma ward from hitting their head on the coffee table?

That was 12 years ago...he's a better actor now, great in the Ocean movies & Michael Clayton.

That was 12 years ago...he's a better actor now, great in the Ocean movies & Michael Clayton.

I agree. I like Clooney. I'm just giving you a hard time. :baiting:

Join the club! :makepoint:

With George Clooney, what about "Syriana" or even "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" as examples where he played solid roles of characters working behind the scenes like a Nick Fury would?

I actually like the suggestion, but how could you ever pass up Hasselhoff? Okay, I agree, real quick if you had your say to kill that movie.

hasselhoff_shield.jpg

Join the club! :makepoint:
Are there any dues. hm

With George Clooney, what about "Syriana" or even "Confessions of a Dangerous Mind" as examples where he played solid roles of characters working behind the scenes like a Nick Fury would?

I didn't care for Syriana that much, although he WAS the best part of that movie. And I didn't see COADM, so I cant comment on that one.

but I would love to see Clooney playing the part...think he would be great!

Clooney would be great, but at this point in time, I seriously doubt he's desperate enough to sign up for another funny book movie - that is unless his buddy Steven Soderbergh is directing.

72179.jpg.330f58d716194b02a7323995f34b1911.jpg

Ditching Samuel Jackon at this point would be awkward after all the build up....although Clooney would make a great pick, as would Russel Crowe.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

C Eastwood would make an interesting pick for sure. Fury is supposed to be the grizzled been around forever, fought in every war since the big one, WW2, and at the ripe old age of a million can still whoop your candy up and down Heartbreak Ridge.

C Eastwood would make an interesting pick for sure. Fury is supposed to be the grizzled been around forever, fought in every war since the big one, WW2, and at the ripe old age of a million can still whoop your candy up and down Heartbreak Ridge.

Good line of reasoning.....as the director of S.H.I.E.L.D. he woud probably be more in the capacity of stategy and logistics anyway.It could work.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Screw SLJ, get the ROCK in to play fury! :D

Screw SLJ, get the ROCK in to play fury! :D

Booyashaka!!! yeah baby!! :headbang: