• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Special Offer: Final Crisis #6 CGC SS/raw limited with sketches

6 posts in this topic

Today is the day...

Everyone is ready to grab those Obama variants, but there is another book that some people might want to pick up today...

Final Crisis #6

I won't ruin anything for you, but it is a BIG! :o

Doug Mahnke is the artist for the last part of the story where 'it' happens so...

I am offering a limited amount of CGC SS 9.8 Final Crisis #6 books that are limited to 27 copies. These will be the JG Jones cover of the book.

Each copy will be signed by Doug Mahnke and will have 2 headsketches on the cover (silver or black, TBD by Doug).

The sketches will be relevent to Final Crisis #6 with major characters.

27 copies of the book are going to be done for this offering and that is it! Each will come with a COA from Doug and myself, #ed out of 27.

I will be visiting Doug for the weekend in a couple of days and all books will be completed at this time.

Each book is $100 plus shipping to you. Paypal accepted.

I am also offering raw copies of this book signed by Doug Mahnke, for those that might want an alternative to the CGC book.

$10 each plus shipping. These copies will not be CGC SS acceptable, but are simply raw books to enjoy.

If you would like a copy, please post the :takeit: in the Comic Marketplace where this will be posted also.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2871302&gonew=1#UNREAD

If you would like to PM me about what happens in this issue or who the characters are that will be sketched on the cover, feel free. I do not want to spoil anything for anyone right now!