• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

75% OFF Mile High Sale Code Word " SCANS "

34 posts in this topic

Also FYI, after trying it on a book, it only gave me %20 off

If you call in and speak to their online order manager, he's pretty good about getting those things fixed.

Honestly, I took advantage for Christmas when he had a book that usually sells for $35 marked for $75, but then he implemented the holiday special pricing and it went down to $17. That's when you buy from Chuckles.

And shockingly, the book arrived in 9.4/9.6 shape versus the usual NM label on a VF book.

Chuck is that you????

Chuck is that you????

Actually, I was assuming you were the real Chuck hiding behind a girl's picture. Or, is it a girl hiding behind a guy's picture? All I know is from your perspective, DURAN DURAN RULES!

No, seriously, I was surprised to have a book I had been looking for come from MH in that grade and for a decent price. Who knew?

It was either that or buy it from reynoldsjay from his deep, dark ice chest where he keeps his books at a cool 60 degrees while elves gently fan them to eliminate any moisture. What's that JD, both are a fantasy? My bad.

If you call in and speak to their online order manager, he's pretty good about getting those things fixed.

Honestly, I took advantage for Christmas when he had a book that usually sells for $35 marked for $75, but then he implemented the holiday special pricing and it went down to $17. That's when you buy from Chuckles.

And shockingly, the book arrived in 9.4/9.6 shape versus the usual NM label on a VF book.

Chuck is that you????

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Chuck is that you????

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

:signfunny:

You're all missing Chuck's point... The point is that scans drive his sales. Without the scans, people didn't buy. Now I'm not sure if the images showed up as broken links/images which would make his website look like it was broken... or if they just didn't show up as all.

If it was the former, then SCANS don't necessarily drive sales. The appearance of a broken website affects sales.

(I'm sure he compared his sales to historical sales for that weekend from the past years.)

Chuck is that you again?