• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Comics #71 8.0 - Nicolas Cage copy -:)

27 posts in this topic

I recently purchased this book from October a few weeks ago, due to financial issues i already have to sell it :(

the book is gorgeous, with bright colors and is very glossy...with only very minimal spine & corner wear.

asking $1400 + shipping - price is firm

scan0001-3.jpg

scan0003-4.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that you have to sell it so soon, but it is absolutely gorgeous, so in that respect, it's nice to see it again. Just a great cover and in fabulous shape, too. Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

:takeit: if its in the case

This is one to be enjoyed out of the case. If I wasn't virtually broke, I would have kept the book. It's super nice.

Agreed. It's been independently graded and evaluated for restoration - the two most important things to have done. Why imprison it further? :cloud9:

I'd love to have a Nic Cage book. Seems like an irrelevant detail to some, but I'd enjoy it as a talking point. Imagine showing your girlfriend your copy of Adventure #71.... OK, now imagine showing your girlfriend your copy of Adventure #71 and saying "This comic used to belong to Nicholas Cage". Observe the reaction (thumbs u

Nic Cage

Ha !

Who cares ?

Thats not a pedigree

Seriously un-cool to do this in someone elses selling thread.

:applause:

Good looking out!

Seller - Good luck with the sale. It is a great copy and the Nic Cage story makes it more appealing to ME. I am sure it does to others as well.

Perhaps you can agree to send it in and have it graded. If it comes back the same grade, then Spideyinacase would have no problems taking it off your hands... win/win situation. No?

Again, good luck!

:wishluck: