• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! Save me please. Talk me "down", please.

34 posts in this topic

Something has changed in me.

I was warned by some on his forum.

Something has happened that I never saw coming. Something I NEVER thought would or could happen.

Maybe it is just boredom. Maybe I have had my collection to long, and it is like being married "forever" and I just need a "fling".

I have come to the realization that I am nuts about Signature Series books. But it goes further than that. I am so nuts about them that I am starting to sell my Silver Age raw books in order to buy more Signature Series 9.8 books.

This is crazy. Somebody please talk me outta this madness.

Help a brotha out. Talk me down.

Something has happened that I never saw coming. Something I NEVER thought would or could happen.

Maybe it is just boredom. Maybe I have had my collection to long, and it is like being married "forever" and I just need a "fling".

I have come to the realization that I am nuts about Signature Series books. But it goes further than that. I am so nuts about them that I am starting to sell my Silver Age raw books in order to buy more Signature Series 9.8 books.

You shouldln't sell your SA books, you should sell you GA books:)

there:) Just PM me, with what you have:):angel:

Jasaustin.jpg

Oh behave!

Do yourself a favour & submit your own books to get signed. Much more satisfying than buying them already slabbed. Muchos addictive....but fun. (thumbs u

I back this statement :sumo:

I like SS books also. And have decided that I want to own 1 from each of my favorite artists. I have a few now, and am sending a few to NYCC with a friend to be signed. But it is fun and addictive.

The worst has happened...I knew you'd get hooked with that WWH you won from me on the raffle. It's all down hill from this point. First goes your raw collection, then your family, then your crack and heroine addiction until you're left with nothing but slabs of scribbles scattered about soaked in your own pool of body fluids in a dark corner in your basement.

The worst has happened...I knew you'd get hooked with that WWH you won from me on the raffle. It's all down hill from this point. First goes your raw collection, then your family, then your crack and heroine addiction until you're left with nothing but slabs of scribbles scattered about soaked in your own pool of body fluids in a dark corner in your basement.

:signfunny:

Thanks for trying to help guys. This one almost worked. I don't think I could live without my heroin and crack. This IS getting serious.

Go jump off of a bridge and leave your comics to me. I'll make sure to sell them for beer and stripper monies, and won't go near SS books. Problem solved.

Okay. I admit I have a problem. But I want to make it go away. You guys have been great in trying to help (well, some of you anyway), but I ain't saved yet.

I think I just might be able to kick this habit if Joe Collector came on here and told me I SHOULD sell my Silver Age books and take that money and buy more Signature Series 9.8 (that are not Bronze Age) books. That just might work.

Do you care about me Joe? Will you help out a fellow human bean :)

Dude, you've been hit with the Yellow Lust. It happens to everyone who gets into SS. It will settle down after a little while. I am down to 12-15 SS books every couple months. Last year at NYCC alone I did almost 60 books. Just ride it out and you will get a little bit more focused and then it will be great.