• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HELP! Save me please. Talk me "down", please.

34 posts in this topic

Yea but, I absolutely can not stop myself from buying any Turner SS book that comes up for sale. The only thing that saves me from getting them all, is either the quick (and deadly) draw of Billy the Kid or a really outrageous price, and even that doesn't always stop me.

That's it! Maybe BillyTheKid can save me.

BIILLLLYYY, oh BIILLLLLYYY....... I need your help. Buy them all before I do, with that quick draw of yours. pleeeeeease Billy. Do it for " the kids".

Dude, you've been hit with the Yellow Lust.

For some reason, this caused me to spray diet pepsi. Did you just come up with that?

For some reason, this caused me to spray diet pepsi. Did you just come up with that?

No. pirate invented that turn of phrase. It is awesome, but it was all pirate.

I thought Shawn meant he was hot for oriental women. (shrug)

Maybe try that out. hm

Good luck and I know you can do it one day at a time.

Yea but, I absolutely can not stop myself from buying any Turner SS book that comes up for sale. The only thing that saves me from getting them all, is either the quick (and deadly) draw of Billy the Kid or a really outrageous price, and even that doesn't always stop me.

That's it! Maybe BillyTheKid can save me.

BIILLLLYYY, oh BIILLLLLYYY....... I need your help. Buy them all before I do, with that quick draw of yours. pleeeeeease Billy. Do it for " the kids".

haha I'm actually about to list these two up for sale if you're interested:

NOTE: These are stock photos (I'm too lazy to scan anything right now :sumo: )

FATHV2_0_CGCSS99_LRG.jpg

JLA1_INC_CGCSS98_LRG.jpg

But uh, if you need saving, I suggest you not come to Heroes Haven's thread tonight :whistle:

Well, they say that the first step to recovery is admitting that you have a problem.

Problem is....you don't have a problem. Go for it!!

If you want some comic nerds to talk you down - 'taint going to happen here.

:headbang:

Just be sure you post them for us all to enjoy! :popcorn:

No. pirate invented that turn of phrase. It is awesome, but it was all pirate.

"You vill lose" ! "I must break you" ! :devil:

Uh , sorry , just felt like I've been needing to say that for awhile . :insane: No offense ..... :whistle: