• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008/09 Grading Contest: Round 21 Results

25 posts in this topic

Well, my goal was making the top 25 in my 1st ever CGC board grading contest. Probably won't make that but one more good round should keep me in the top 35. :wishluck:

All in all it's been a great learning experience and has helped tune my grading skills. (thumbs u

9 minutes late with my estimate of 9.4. :sorry:

I saw your PM and another as I was sending the list to Shin. No worries as I will correct yours and Joeypost to show up at the end.

9 minutes late with my estimate of 9.4. :sorry:

I saw your PM and another as I was sending the list to Shin. No worries as I will correct yours and Joeypost to show up at the end.

:foryou:

Don't forget everyone that the final round ends TONIGHT (a one-day contest to finish things up). Don't get too wrapped up in those football games!

On 2nd thought...... hm......go ahead and get wrapped up in those football games! That will allow me to move on up the ladder! :whistle::grin:

I think Capfreak getting 10 in a row is definitely the most amazing thing in the contest. Just to put this into perspective, think about this. Capfreak the first 11 rounds only received 1 bullseye. The odds then of Capfreak getting 10 bullseyes in a row would be 11 to the tenth power. If you multiply this out it comes out to 25.9 Billion to one odds. Think about that for second. Capfreak has a higher chance of being struck by lightning 7 times then getting 10 in a row. Capfreak has a much higher chance of winning the Powerball lottery that typically gives out 100 million in cash. Those odds are about 270 million to one. Capfreak also has a better chance of going to a baseball game and seeing 2 players on the same team hit 5 home runs each during the game. And one last one. Capfreak has a better chance of dying while driving going to the store, and then his mother dying while driving to his funeral. To put it bluntly, this is statistically one of the most amazing things ever accomplished in the history of man.