• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Comic

37 posts in this topic

Action #2 or #3, Low Grade, A Very Good would Be JUST Great (But I'll take a Good!!). NinaNina, there's a Avengers #4 CGC 8.5 on eBay Right Now (Ends Tonight 12/8), Winnipeg Pedigree. Price is Very Fair at This Time (900+). It "Might" go cheaper than you think!

Hmmmmmm, deja vu he lives in Winnipeg, Herb pull the trigger man and just forget to mention it to your better half. I mean she got to redo the kitchen this is way cheaper. grin.gif

Oh for me a Batman 232 CGC 9.4 or better - to go along with my reading copy. cloud9.gif

Norinn, What kind of condition? grin.gif

well, so long as we're shooting for the frigging moon, bringing runs and whatnot in it...

i want a run of VF+ Detectives from 1 to 37. unrestored, raw. and the OA to each.

muwhwahhahahahaha

Philistine! those early 'Tecs are so frigging killer...yeah, 27 is the best of the bunch, but the others...well, i'm not shaking any sticks at em, that's for sure

I'm saving up for a GD copy with slight resto.

[Not because I like resto, but because it lowers the price to something reasonable.]

I saw the sweetest CGC 1.5 on ebay about 3 months ago. It was missing the back cover but the front looked at least Vg. I think it was $1500. Also John at comic heaven has a Fn copy with a married cover all original for about $4k but I am sure he would do better if he still has it. Good luck it is a great book and a great investment. I worked all year for mine and I couldn't be happier. I hope you get one.