• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where do you get your CGC magazine boxes?

27 posts in this topic

Update on my Comic Supply order - seems the lack of communication I had from them was due to placing my order on a Friday... got a reply on Monday, had several 'special order' items (odd sizes of mylars for magazines) that had to be special ordered, per the webpage. Got responses to questions, was notified when total order shipped (I had asked for it all to be shipped at once), and received it all today, no problems.

Can't comment on anybody else's issues with them, but they came through for me fine. No problem with them on my previous orders a couple years ago, and this large one came through fine. They are a small company, so messages don't get returned as quickly as one might like, but I'm satisfied with my order, so I'll keep my recommendation of them ongoing as somebody you can try for the boxes. I did, I got mine, no complaints. If folks out there do have issues not receiving something, send them a message and see if you can get it worked out.

Plenty of fish in the sea so far as suppliers, take your pick. (thumbs u

Just an FYI, we got CGC Magazine boxes in. They will be posted on our website sometime next week.

Jeff

Let me know when I can place an order. :)

We are running a little behind in posting on the website. We should have it up there next week.

Jeff