• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

DarkAvengers1-MassaGoblin.jpg

Hello, forumites. Look at your blank, now back to me, now back at your blank, now back to me. Sadly, it isn’t me, but if it stopped using other artists and switched to DevilsRain, it could look like it’s me. Look down, back up, where are you? You’re on a boat with the sketch your blank could look like. What’s in your hand? Back at me. I have it, it’s an oyster with two tickets to that convention you love. Look again, the tickets are now 9.8 slabs. Anything is possible when your blank looks like DevilsRain's and not someone else's. I’m on a horse.

Imonahorse.jpg

Thanks, Brian! THRILLED to have a movie-style Goblin in the collection...especially one so masterfully done. And I appreciate the speed with which you finished it. Constant communication throughout, too. I wish all commissions were this fast and easy.

Thanks, Brian! THRILLED to have a movie-style Goblin in the collection...especially one so masterfully done. And I appreciate the speed with which you finished it. Constant communication throughout, too. I wish all commissions were this fast and easy.

:o Im glad youre happy with it! Yea they all cant be that fast and easy!

This was already posted in raw form, but it just came back last week from CGC. Here's a great Brian Bolland Green Goblin. The detail in the face is outstanding. HUGE thanks to Comix4Fun for making this a reality. (worship)

DarkAvengers1-BollandGoblin.jpg

This was already posted in raw form, but it just came back last week from CGC. Here's a great Brian Bolland Green Goblin. The detail in the face is outstanding. HUGE thanks to Comix4Fun for making this a reality. (worship)

DarkAvengers1-BollandGoblin.jpg

Fantastic looking Goblin (worship)

+1

You guys have good taste. ;) I don't know what it is, but the collection feels more dignified with the Bolland addition. lol

Here's another from NYCC. I went to Bob Layton to pick this up and just before he shows me his work, a look of dejection sweeps over him. I ask what's wrong and he holds up a sweet Green Goblin...only sketched on a a piece of paper. Without saying anything, he said "come back in a bit and I'll get yours done". When I came back, he told me he had no problem selling the first Goblin he did. He handed me this. :)

DarkAvengers1-LaytonGoblin.jpg

You guys have good taste. ;) I don't know what it is, but the collection feels more dignified with the Bolland addition. lol

Here's another from NYCC. I went to Bob Layton to pick this up and just before he shows me his work, a look of dejection sweeps over him. I ask what's wrong and he holds up a sweet Green Goblin...only sketched on a a piece of paper. Without saying anything, he said "come back in a bit and I'll get yours done". When I came back, he told me he had no problem selling the first Goblin he did. He handed me this. :)

DarkAvengers1-LaytonGoblin.jpg

He did the exact same thing when I asked him for a Captian America at last years NYCC>