• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dark Avengers Sketch Cover MEGATHREAD

1,808 posts in this topic

Hey Adam, how many more are left on your "to get" list?

"The List" kinda has a mind of it's own at this point. My goal has been to get to 50 and I'm at over 40 now, although there were some goblin sales a while back for various reasons. Top on my "to get" list are some tough ones:

John Cassaday

Marc Silvestri

John Romita Jr.

Leinil F. Yu

I'd like to get Coipel and Powell at Dragon Con, but both can be pretty tough to get sketches from. Wish me luck (in about a month and a half). :)

Anyway, here's one I got at Heroes con. I've been a fan of Sean Chen's sketches since I've seen a few here on the boards. I'm glad he had time to get this one done:

DarkAvengers1-ChenGoblin.jpg

Hell Yeah..greta Goblin

Another of my acquisitions from Heroes. Once again, Sally comes through in a BIG way. I don't think I've ever seen a Tim Sale sketch with so much ink on it. He took his time with this one. :cloud9:

DarkAvengers1-SaleGoblin.jpg

Another of my acquisitions from Heroes. Once again, Sally comes through in a BIG way. I don't think I've ever seen a Tim Sale sketch with so much ink on it. He took his time with this one. :cloud9:

sweet

:o

Goodness! I gotta get me one of those... Sally that is! She is killing it dude!!

Congrats an another beaut!!

Adam, please tell me that this is one of his 3-minute, paid sketches... because if this was a free one, then I'm just labeling Sale a male-discriminator! lol

AWESOME piece!

(And I think Sale's a cool guy from when I met him so just kidding around, of course)

wow wow wow! sally kicks !!

Mr. Sale was doing 10-minute fast-pass sketches at the show. (thumbs u I think they were available for purchase for all of 5 minutes during the show.

wow wow wow! sally kicks !!

:o