• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Really strange Email. All should read this.. Ewert ?

83 posts in this topic

I wouldn't call that great detective work... Monica Belluci's rather famous.

How is using the name Jasmine Tarowe a stroke of genius if no one knew her last name? (shrug)

Puzzling.

I wouldn't call that great detective work... Monica Belluci's rather famous.

How is using the name Jasmine Tarowe a stroke of genius if no one knew her last name? (shrug)

Puzzling.

Not knowing who the actress was - that was easy. It was finding that photo site so fast that "Jasmine" pulled it down from, as there are loads of sites dedicated to that actress.

Sorry, didn't want you to think people were losing it, though some were still believing Captainofindustry's picture posted. Now that was funny "...and I got wet and everyone laughed."

Pat.

You are the resurrection.

I am the light.

JASMINE TAROWE

I AM JASON EWERT.

Give my regards to all those suckers.

Jason

(still punchin', still workin')

I received this email at 6:30 AM? Dont know why anyone would send this to me?

The Email title was CGC board suckers..

Whoever sent you that e-mail is now sitting back and reading this thread while laughing their azz off.

I know I would.

It's not Ewert, it's the previously banned member that (unsuccessfully) tried to pose as a new female member of the board for the last few weeks. He got busted a few days ago...

Somebody's idea of a joke to create a shill, make it female to get everyone all hot and bothered and name the shill as an anagram of one of the more infamous members of our community

Gonchild? hm

Would be a stupid move to use a UK based email address as a UK poster...

But it could be as the first lines are from a song by The Stone Roses which are...a Liverpudlian band

A WHAT

the stone roses are from manchester, calling someone from manchester a scouser is about the most vile insult you can make.

It's not Ewert, it's the previously banned member that (unsuccessfully) tried to pose as a new female member of the board for the last few weeks. He got busted a few days ago...

Somebody's idea of a joke to create a shill, make it female to get everyone all hot and bothered and name the shill as an anagram of one of the more infamous members of our community

Gonchild? hm

But it could be as the first lines are from a song by The Stone Roses which are...a Liverpudlian band

A WHAT

the stone roses are from manchester, calling someone from manchester a scouser is about the most vile insult you can make.

Back then it was called Madchester :cool:

By the way, those who are pointing out that the quote is originally from the Bible... every translation I just checked says 'life' not 'light', so the line is in fact a direct quote from the Roses :blahblah:

There really is a Harry potter fanfic dated 2006 with a character called Jasmine Tarowe.

That kinda freaks me out, because:

It's a perfect anagram of 'I am Jason Ewert'.

The HP books had a character called Tom Marvolo Riddle which reshuffled to: I am Lord Voldemort.

That's either a VERY elaborate set up or one hell of a coincidence! hm

Whatever. Will be amused to see the explanation when it comes along.

lol

I know very little about you guys.

Looks like a beautiful country though. Are you native or did you move there?

Yeah, I moved here from Serbia....no wait that's someone else :insane:

No, I'm native and from what I can tell my family has always lived here since the Middle Ages

"Very little" are apt words to describe Belgium, it's impossible to drive more than 2 hours from *anywhere* in Belgium without leaving the country. :blush:

Hey chromium, you don't have racing pigeons per chance, do you?

I don't, but it's pretty popular over here..

Gonchild? hm

A WHAT

I could also say that Man U suck donkey balls...if that makes you feel better (shrug)

Pat.

I am the light.

JASMINE TAROWE

I AM JASON EWERT.

Jason

Whoever sent you that e-mail is now sitting back and reading this thread while laughing their azz off.

I know I would.

Im glad I got to amuse the boards. I read it and was oh, ok fruitcake smoke some more of that :censored:.

I think the whole things is just dumb as could be, and where did those HORRIBLE lyrics come from?

Pat.

I am the light.

JASMINE TAROWE

I AM JASON EWERT.

Jason

I know I would.

Im glad I got to amuse the boards. I read it and was oh, ok fruitcake smoke some more of that :censored:.

I think the whole things is just dumb as could be, and where did those HORRIBLE lyrics come from?

stone_roses.jpg

they're from Liverpo Manchester... :whistle:

I don't think anyone is taking shots at you :foryou:

I'm glad you posted it, I knew "Jasmine" was a shill a while ago...just wasn't sure who it was.

Now with this latest drama I have a very good idea... and you are right, he is a fruitcake.

I'm glad you posted it, I knew "Jasmine" was a shill a while ago...just wasn't sure who it was.

Now with this latest drama I have a very good idea... and you are right, he is a fruitcake.

Well, he is smokin hot! :roflmao:

I didnt take it as a shot. And that bands lyrics are terrible. Why would they send me such bad bad ltrics.

I didnt take it as a shot. And that bands lyrics are terrible. Why would they send me such bad bad ltrics.

No idea...maybe they googled "resurrection" and wanted a pop culture reference.

I liked the Stone Roses back in the end of the 80's. Their debut album was massive and is still considered as one of the best British albums of all time. Not only sales wise, but they won almost all the music press awards that year.

Perfect mixture of dance and rock with a spaced-out vice to it.

And lyrics...well at least it isn't as bad as this

“Baby, let’s put the X in sex/Love’s like a muscle, and you make me wanna flex” (Kiss - “Let’s Put the X in Sex”) :roflmao:

I liked the Stone Roses back in the end of the 80's. Their debut album was massive and is still considered as one of the best British albums of all time. Not only sales wise, but they won almost all the music press awards that year.

“Baby, let’s put the X in sex/Love’s like a muscle, and you make me wanna flex” (Kiss - “Let’s Put the X in Sex”) :roflmao:

And people ask why I dont listen to any corporate type rock/metal/dance/etc...

:P

And people ask why I dont listen to any corporate type rock/metal/dance/etc...

:P

lol I remember now, you're the guy that said that "99.9% of the rock from the late 60's-70's stunk something fierce."

Well to each his own (thumbs u Gonna listen to Live at Leeds now before I go to bed :cloud9: