• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Thread
23 23

8,267 posts in this topic

I used to own this book :) It has made its way to a new home

** Turtlemania Gold #6 front & back pics omitted **

Congrats on the sale man! Congrats as well to the new owner. :applause: This is one book I've sure always wanted but just is so far out of reach price-wise. This and the #4 Gold you snagged were truly EPIC finds....stuff of my Turtle-collecting dreams! There are still two copies out there somewhere unaccounted for (#5 & 10). Until they are located, I hold out hope that I'll come across one of them in some long-forgotten back-issue bin for $5. :wishluck:

I think I am going to be purging my collection soon....selling a lot of my small/medium pieces to hopefully fund a huge grail....everything above stays though (tsk)

"...to hopefully fund a huge grail..."

* curious * :popcorn:

There's something that just bugs me about those figures. It might be the way the pixels were put on a 3D figure. I've been trying to like them but I just don't. I love the display and idea though and I'm glad NECA is back making figures. I think I'll go for the 1/4 Raphael....those look fantastic for the price!

I'm with ya...I'm probably going to go for the set of 4 1/4 figures NECA is putting out. They look great!

I'm with ya...I'm probably going to go for the set of 4 1/4 figures NECA is putting out. They look great!

I bit the bullet, couldn't resist! I just wish the diorama set was also for sale but I believe it was a one off for the con.

Speaking of a Gold Turtlemania, how many schmeckles should I be saving for? (if the chance to own one ever arrives) I haven't see any others pop up for sale of late.

Speaking of a Gold Turtlemania, how many schmeckles should I be saving for? (if the chance to own one ever arrives) I haven't see any others pop up for sale of late.

20K schmeckles.

:o

Annnnnnnd it looks like I'll continue to search through bargain bins to try my luck lol

20K schmeckles.

:o

Annnnnnnd it looks like I'll continue to search through bargain bins to try my luck lol

Me too, my man. Me too. :)

Shellback is closing end of October. I am quite sad but not totally surprised. I'm amazed he stayed open this long. Maybe if the store was in Portland or Portsmouth it could have survived. I have a feeling this is the end of any PL appearances.

Shellback is closing end of October. I am quite sad but not totally surprised. I'm amazed he stayed open this long. Maybe if the store was in Portland or Portsmouth it could have survived. I have a feeling this is the end of any PL appearances.

:o:o:o

:cry:

Yeah, I saw the post and was pretty sad to hear it. It's actually the first place where I got to meet PL in person and that was only by a stroke of luck. I just happened to be there when PL dropped in...super-cool. But I'm glad I got to visit there twice though. You're right, this seems like the only public place where PL was a regular (whether FCBD or otherwise). Without it, might be hard-pressed to get a PL autograph ever again.