• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I expect I will be there till the end on Sunday, I had planned to leave at lunch time but with JR on at 1 and Adlard doing a WD chat at 4 I can't see me leaving before 5 :o so yes I will be in the queue for JR on Sunday (thumbs u You?

I expect I will be there till the end on Sunday, I had planned to leave at lunch time but with JR on at 1 and Adlard doing a WD chat at 4 I can't see me leaving before 5 :o so yes I will be in the queue for JR on Sunday (thumbs u You?

Possibly - I hate queues. My coach leaves at 4.30 on the Sunday so I'll be there a while at least.

A little late on board and probably won't recognise anyone here anyway but I'm heading down to Brum on Saturday to cheer myself up before Leeds beat Boro in the footy.

If you PM me your mobile I can let you know when and were most of us are going to meet up.

A little late on board and probably won't recognise anyone here anyway but I'm heading down to Brum on Saturday to cheer myself up before Leeds beat Boro in the footy.

If you PM me your mobile I can let you know when and were most of us are going to meet up.

I remember last year you said the same to me and then never answered your mobile

I remember last year you said the same to me and then never answered your mobile

I remember getting there and you walking out for your lunch.

You know I'm just too low grade for you Imran :insane:

(shrug)

301521.jpg

Thanks for the offer, but I didn't get chance to check here before I set off this morning (Now back home ready to cry in front of the North East's finest being embarrassed on the pitch).

I'd certainly like to meet up at some point in the future though.

Hope you have a good weekend.

It was surprisingly quite. I never really had to wait around to skim through any longboxes.

The FP complimentary bag was above par with a copy of Wolverine 1, Secret Avengers 1 and Watchmen - the officially movie companion. Contrary to the Forbidden Planet norm, the Wolverine and Secret Avengers actually looked as though they hadn't been kicked around the store room and then rolled up and stuffed on a shelf.

(Now back home ready to cry in front of the North East's finest being embarrassed on the pitch).

Another abysmal performance and lets hope another nail in Strachan's coffin!

Thanks for the offer, but I didn't get chance to check here before I set off this morning (Now back home ready to cry in front of the North East's finest being embarrassed on the pitch).

I'd certainly like to meet up at some point in the future though.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Shame we missed you - I'm actually from Boro, though thankfully don't support them. I have heard there was some trouble after the match.

:wishluck:

Bring back Southgate.

Good to hear from proper Northerner. I'm originally from Acklam, most of my family are still up there.

How long did you live there.

The posh end of Boro eh!!

Moved down to Derby in 2000 after 25 years of clean, fresh air, excellent job prospects and a cosmopolitan lifestyle (Anyone know the emoticon for sarcasm?)

As for "Posh end", yup we had both hot AND cold running water and in the later stages of my life up there we even ended up moving the toilet inside...

Been to Derby a few times, for the Download festivals at Donington Park...

If you'd been a few years earlier when it was Monsters of Rock I might have bumped into you.

I saw Metallica in '92 at the NEC, ing amazing gig. Then again at Milton Keynes in '93, even more awesome. I've seen some top bands over the years but Metallica at their peak were hard to top.