• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I think I may try and make it to the National next weekend. If anybody else is going let me know and maybe we could meet up.

Also if anyone in the near future fancies sharing a table at some point that could be a money saver ;) I don't think I have enough to warrant one on my own but I have around 2000 modern stuff, plus some X-men and Swamp thing, amongst other stuff I may like to get rid off at some point.

I think I may try and make it to the National next weekend. If anybody else is going let me know and maybe we could meet up.

Also if anyone in the near future fancies sharing a table at some point that could be a money saver ;) I don't think I have enough to warrant one on my own but I have around 2000 modern stuff, plus some X-men and Swamp thing, amongst other stuff I may like to get rid off at some point.

will see you there Gary, im a definate as got a baby sitter

I'll be there. I like this friendly mart.

It would be cool to meet up with any fellow boardies.

Am I Corbett or Barker?

Guess.

I think I'm more John Cleese.

That's not a compliment you've given yourself there.

I think you're more Harold Lloyd.

Am I Corbett or Barker?

Guess.

Harold Lloyd was an absolute genius, so you may be right.

Am I Corbett or Barker?

Guess.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Am I Corbett or Barker?

Guess.

The resemblance is uncanny.

For folks who may not be up to speed with the "comic genius" Harold lloyd

Edited by PulpCultureComics

just been throwing aload of comics on feebay for 10 days and going through them i have just realised what i have bought in the last 3 years in the way of moderns, good money that could have got more keys, oh hell i have learnt my lesson

just been throwing aload of comics on feebay for 10 days and going through them i have just realised what i have bought in the last 3 years in the way of moderns, good money that could have got more keys, oh hell i have learnt my lesson

Could you post a link to your ebay?