• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

1st time to the comic mart and I loved it, spent 250 and picked up x-men 2,3,7 iron man 2, cap America 109,110,118,119,120.

Struggled to find a cap 111 or x-men 9 but I think I did well with my money, missed Gary as I'm rushing off home as my 9 month year old is terrorising the granparents lol

Nice haul, what. condition are your X-Men?

4.0's, iron man 2 I would say it's 8.0, well happy with that

1st time to the comic mart and I loved it, spent 250 and picked up x-men 2,3,7 iron man 2, cap America 109,110,118,119,120.

Struggled to find a cap 111 or x-men 9 but I think I did well with my money, missed Gary as I'm rushing off home as my 9 month year old is terrorising the granparents lol

Nice haul, what. condition are your X-Men?

4.0's, iron man 2 I would say it's 8.0, well happy with that

Very nice (thumbs u

I coudlnt go today but a friend of mine went who hasnt been for 7 years and he said the big dealers were not there and hence one of the rooms was completely empty. He couldnt say what it was like last time but compared to 7 years ago a bit disappointing.

I'm listing a load of stuff on ebay tonight if anyone is interested before I do drop me an e-mail (or wait for me to post a link and follow)

Mostly modern including, Chew, Walking Dead, Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Crossed, The Wanted, Saga of the Swamp Thing, Locke and Key and CPG

I coudlnt go today but a friend of mine went who hasnt been for 7 years and he said the big dealers were not there and hence one of the rooms was completely empty. He couldnt say what it was like last time but compared to 7 years ago a bit disappointing.

I think that for several years now, Incognito has been the only big dealer to attend with any regularity. Were they there today?

Well done.

i like this mart as well.I always come back with something. Shame the trains stopped me getting ther today. Had to be content with a boot fair, but didn't do to badly.

:whee:

Picked up a load of stuff including 10 or so Batman Graphic Novels ( Adams stuff), 7 or 8 Planet of the Apes B&W mags (cents), 4 or 5 old marvel uk annuals from the early 70s, Origins of Marvel Comics by Stan Lee, plus odd Vampire mags, Hulk, Cap and Spidey early graphic novels inc the Thing and Hulk. All told 56 items.

The guy wanted just 25p each! :banana: And then because I bought so much, he gave me a discount!

I was in heaven!

:cloud9:

^^

Edited by Deanokeeno

I think that for several years now, Incognito has been the only big dealer to attend with any regularity. Were they there today?

i reconised a few biggies there inc Incognito, had Wholesale comics who are a nice bunch and a couple more sellers that reconised me from LSCC, Ltd Comix there also

Well done.

i like this mart as well.I always come back with something. Shame the trains stopped me getting ther today. Had to be content with a boot fair, but didn't do to badly.

Picked up a load of stuff including 10 or so Batman Graphic Novels ( Adams stuff), 7 or 8 Planet of the Apes B&W mags (cents), 4 or 5 old marvel uk annuals from the early 70s, Origins of Marvel Comics by Stan Lee, plus odd Vampire mags, Hulk, Cap and Spidey early graphic novels inc the Thing and Hulk. All told 56 items.

The guy wanted just 25p each! :banana: And then because I bought so much, he gave me a discount!

I was in heaven!

^^

Result! :applause:

Well done.

I was in heaven!

^^

christonabike :o

I'm listing a load of stuff on ebay tonight if anyone is interested before I do drop me an e-mail (or wait for me to post a link and follow)

Mostly modern including, Chew, Walking Dead, Umbrella Academy, The Boys, Crossed, The Wanted, Saga of the Swamp Thing, Locke and Key and CPG

Man scanning takes forever, I'm going to delay my eBay listings till Tuesday!

Anyone see the Spidey and Dark Knight advertising during the match last night?

Like our very own super bowl.

Enjoying this tournament so far.

Halo 4 trailer gave my a funny trouser lump

Hernia?

Anyone see the Spidey and Dark Knight advertising during the match last night?

Like our very own super bowl.

Enjoying this tournament so far.

Halo 4 trailer gave my a funny trouser lump

Hernia?

lol