• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Just watching the women's Hockey highlights, pretty good and harder hitting than you would think.

The best bit is when they score and all start kissing and hugging each other.

A definite win win.

Maybe they should introduce 20/20 cricket into the Olympics

India, despite their population (1.2 billion) have only picked up three medals and no golds. They'd be very happy to see cricket at the Games. Not that anyone outside the Commonwealth would be interested....

I actually hate Cricket even more than golf, a more boring game has never been invented than Cricket.

The best thing about Cricket is that it is sometimes cancelled and they put a film on.

Cricket = Yawnsville zzz

Cricket is the worst sport to watch in the world.

Just watching the women's Hockey highlights, pretty good and harder hitting than you would think.

The best bit is when they score and all start kissing and hugging each other.

A definite win win.

Yep. Far more entertaining than women's Football, which is difficult to sit through...the penalty shootout at the end of the Holland / NZ match was good. And the Dutch and Argentinian teams were mostly composed of hotties.

India, despite their population (1.2 billion) have only picked up three medals and no golds. They'd be very happy to see cricket at the Games. Not that anyone outside the Commonwealth would be interested....

I actually hate Cricket even more than golf, a more boring game has never been invented than Cricket.

The best thing about Cricket is that it is sometimes cancelled and they put a film on.

Cricket = Yawnsville zzz

agreed, no sport should ever have a tea break

Cricket = Yawnsville zzz

Cricket is the best sport to watch - when combined with work or reading - you only have to look up when the crowd claps :whee:

Cricket = Yawnsville zzz

agreed, no sport should ever have a tea break

Afternoon tea is very civilised and everyone should partake in such a wonderful cultural event... :rulez:

:slapfight:

What am I saying - COFFEE rules :whee:

I'd rather watch the Ashes then any boring Golf competition! :slapfight:

I'd rather bore a hole in my head while listening to Elton John's greatest hits than watch any cricket match.

Best way to watch the Olympics.

100_2869.jpg

I'm concerned about the TV & laptop showing ladies events and right next to it is a box kleenex.

Your mind is a terrible thing.

Best way to watch the Olympics.

100_2869.jpg

I'm concerned about the TV & laptop showing ladies events and right next to it is a box kleenex.

lol can't you do a splitscreen on tv aswell to watch 3 events

:idea:

Finished Gary's request for The Avengers #373. So much detail on this one, it seems like it took me an absolute age to do. I've used artistic licence in places and decided to leave off the barcodes/title etc. I think it looks better that way.

Hope you like it Gary!

Avengers375Cover.jpg

Finished Gary's request for The Avengers #373. So much detail on this one, it seems like it took me an absolute age to do. I've used artistic licence in places and decided to leave off the barcodes/title etc. I think it looks better that way.

Hope you like it Gary!

Avengers375Cover.jpg

Wow - awesome (worship)