• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

i am going back for Travel and Tourism along with a Galileo refresher, i did the 1st qualifications 13 years ago, now im really going to go for it.

Chris i wanted to run a comic shop but where i live its been tried and failed and on ebay financially it just didnt look good for me, i researched and have to say fair play to the others that have made it work, they have perfected the recipe

i am going back for Travel and Tourism along with a Galileo refresher, i did the 1st qualifications 13 years ago, now im really going to go for it.

Chris i wanted to run a comic shop but where i live its been tried and failed and on ebay financially it just didnt look good for me, i researched and have to say fair play to the others that have made it work, they have perfected the recipe

Seriously mate, good luck. It's great to have a plan and I wish you every success. :applause:

Galileo, as in the huge GDS provider?

What's with all the Liverpool jokes lads :screwy:

five-times-460-313491050.jpg

5724208845_d3f4cc3287_o.jpg

Lets see

5 European Cups + 18 titles

or

3 European Cups + 19 titles

I know which i would rather have :whee:

Yes - but your numbers are never going to increase :baiting:

Did you give up on the website that you started constructing?

yep, halfway through they changed there interface which mucked around with my site, so i would of had to re-do alot and i couldnt be arsed

yes im sure thats the one, it holds the database for holiday/holiday companys

yep, halfway through they changed there interface which mucked around with my site, so i would of had to re-do alot and i couldnt be arsed

That must've been frustrating after the work you'd put in. :(

yes im sure thats the one, it holds the database for holiday/holiday companys

I deal with them on a daily basis :)

That must've been frustrating after the work you'd put in. :(

Indeed, one of the reasons I said sod it, will still buy collections and so on but I have to make sure on my permanent work 1st for my family

Premier League Fantasy Football 2012

OK, I've taken the liberty of setting up a league on the Premier League official fantasy football site - all are welcome to join. It's free and you can sign up at THIS LINK .

Once you've picked your team you can join the CGC league by clicking the "create and join leagues" link on the site and using the following code: 471573-122960

You don't have to spend ages finalising your team just now - unlimited transfers are available until 18 August. So you can just use the auto-complete function to make sure you have a team in and then refine it later.

If there's interest, we can see about a side pool with a small wager for best monthly performance, overall winner etc. - but I'm happy to play just for bragging rights too!

Feel free to pass on to other boardies who maybe don't check this thread. I will post this info in the sales PM as well (only because it's the last day of the month - I know we're going to try and keep it much cleaner for August...!).

Hope you'll join - this should be fun if we can get a good crowd in.

Adam

Sorry to those (few!) that joined - but in the latest IT reshuffle my work firewall has completely blocked prem fantasy football... I'm therefore going to have to close the CGC league.

Apologies - but in all honestly there wasn't the raging torrent of interest I had hoped for, so hopefully this won't disappoint too much. I'll stick to the NFL fantasy games, and I'm sure people will find somewhere else to play!

Adam

So, who's going to the Leeds Mart?

LEEDS

SATURDAY

SEPTEMBER 8th 2012 - The Golden Orbit one.

I'll be there, come say hello, leave your coats etc

Will be in Greece but should make the next. Do you have a stall there ? Where are you usually?

Neil

RVP to Man U. Good deal £24m?

Is it certain then?

How will he fit in?

Though being a Yorkshire boy from Leeds I am duty bound to call them scum in all situations.

Premier League Fantasy Football 2012

OK, I've taken the liberty of setting up a league on the Premier League official fantasy football site - all are welcome to join. It's free and you can sign up at THIS LINK .

Once you've picked your team you can join the CGC league by clicking the "create and join leagues" link on the site and using the following code: 471573-122960

You don't have to spend ages finalising your team just now - unlimited transfers are available until 18 August. So you can just use the auto-complete function to make sure you have a team in and then refine it later.

If there's interest, we can see about a side pool with a small wager for best monthly performance, overall winner etc. - but I'm happy to play just for bragging rights too!

Feel free to pass on to other boardies who maybe don't check this thread. I will post this info in the sales PM as well (only because it's the last day of the month - I know we're going to try and keep it much cleaner for August...!).

Hope you'll join - this should be fun if we can get a good crowd in.

Adam

Sorry to those (few!) that joined - but in the latest IT reshuffle my work firewall has completely blocked prem fantasy football... I'm therefore going to have to close the CGC league.

Apologies - but in all honestly there wasn't the raging torrent of interest I had hoped for, so hopefully this won't disappoint too much. I'll stick to the NFL fantasy games, and I'm sure people will find somewhere else to play!

Adam

Why do you need to close can't the rest of us simply continue (shrug)