• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I'm a cheapskate who is happy just having Freeview. It'll probably end up on E4 soon, like Smallville did. :wishluck:

I dont really have too much time for the TV, I prefer to watch old stuff that I have on DVD or Hard drive.

I record about 10 progs a week and even then I never get around to watching them much.

I dont really have too much time for the TV, I prefer to watch old stuff that I have on DVD or Hard drive.

I record about 10 progs a week and even then I never get around to watching them much.

Arrow is the first program i've seen on the tv in about a year

Bollocks, I forgot to set it to record. Is there a Sky 1 HD +1? Or I suppose I could just torrent it.

There's not a +1 but I'm sure it'll be on again or how about the on demand service

I managed to torrent episodes one and two. (thumbs u

I enjoyed Arrow for what it was... a somewhat darker version of Smallville if you will.

Not going to win any awards for acting or storylines but I'm always up for a little hand to hand combat with vigilante mixed in :)

one thing i really hope for Arrow is that they dont go silly with the arrows he uses

like the money transferring arrow

I like they way they deal with this in issue 3 of the current Hawkeye series by basically taking the out of the various trick arrows.

Just watched Arrow and enjoyed it. Since I've never followed DC and only know the basic history of Green Arrow, I can pretty much watch it free of any preconceptions of what it should be like. Looking forward to the rest of the series. :)

Just watched Arrow and enjoyed it. Since I've never followed DC and only know the basic history of Green Arrow, I can pretty much watch it free of any preconceptions of what it should be like. Looking forward to the rest of the series. :)

Same for me, I know nothing about the Green Arrow and I can only see it being a benefit.

JImmers influence on the "arse" continues lol

Sure you don't want to switch to be a Man U supporter?

:(

Terrible game

Poor week for English teams in Europe.

Some English teams think they are better than they actually are.