• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

I never watch it, too much back slapping and being nice. Still this has been a great year and I'm interested to see who will wins.

This.

I hate awards shows.

I even hate watching the extras on DVD/Blu-Ray's now... actors always going on how "brilliant the director is" etc,etc. Pass the sick bucket.

Someone asked me the other day what it was like working with so & so.... I said "he's a complete tosser."

Now THATS what awards shows should be like.

"And the award for player of the year goes to that traitorous pr*ck, Robin Van Persie!".

Edited by Bane

Nah.

That's because you have no interest in sport.

Well I do support Reading. (shrug)

Don't let us down tonight, the fate of the world depends on a Reading win (thumbs u

Who do you support?

Nah.

That's because you have no interest in sport.

Well I do support Reading. (shrug)

Don't let us down tonight, the fate of the world depends on a Reading win (thumbs u

Unlucky.

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here but I'm not sure if I've joined a comic forum or a football forum (either is fine). I've scanned through this thread and already know a few of the 'regulars'

Hi everyone, this is my first posting here but I'm not sure if I've joined a comic forum or a football forum (either is fine). I've scanned through this thread and already know a few of the 'regulars'

Three years to post - you have some catching up to do.