• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

100_3179.jpg

Where's box 25 hm

Shhhhhh.

Chris,

Just in case you were wondering,

No

I don't want to buy a longbox full of X-Force.

Andrew does have a long box full of KE-ZAR or was it KA-ZAR or was it K-ZAR or was it.....

Harrier Comics ! I just scored some in the twobitbin,please tell me more!

All good here (thumbs u

What's the publication date? What type of comics is it?

I am not sure if you mean the comic publisher Harrier Jimmers, but I have a few.

I definitely remember having some Redfox, Deadface, Barbarienne and other issues.

These would be away from my main collection in pretty much unsorted boxes what have been in my 3rd comic room untouched for around 15 years or so since I moved here.

I have been giving these away to hospitals and charity shops during the Christmas holidays to make some space and have gave away around 20 long boxes or so.

I went and had a quick look through them and found this

Harriercomics_zps4f5d357a.jpg

I looked a bit further and found this :banana:

NM98_zps6353fc5d.jpg

I seriously need to check these boxes again before I get rid of the next lot.

Jimmers, you are the top dude, thanks for my NM #98 :foryou:(worship)

Awshucks,just happy I helped and every time you look at that nm NM98 you,all think of lil ol' me.

Yes,that is the comics group I was asking aboot Are they desirable? I think they are cool,fancy them a tad!

On closer inspection, is that some sticker residue on the T in New Mutants?

Still a nice book... (thumbs u

If you like Liefeld and Deadpool :baiting:

I dont really like either but I would have gave it away for nowt later this week :tonofbricks:

:takeit:

I,d pay for a box shipped to Canada.Man it would be SO AWESOME to go through a mystery box after 15 years!!!!!! ;)

I am in a good mood for no reason and it is wonderful.

Finally got round to a pic of this.

In case you were wondering about r100comics colour guides that he had for sale recently.

I get the entire book (39 pages) for a bargain price

and had this done to my fav.

colourist page on the left, comic page on the right.

Many thanks Beltan!

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by songsaboutclouds

Only buy British.

I'm sure I'll be very patriotic at the LSCC. I haven't been to a comic shop here in a year now. Lots of trades and HCs to catch up on. It'll be interesting to see what I can find.

Only buy British.

I'm sure I'll be very patriotic at the LSCC. I haven't been to a comic shop here in a year now. Lots of trades and HCs to catch up on. It'll be interesting to see what I can find.

i'm off to Manchester tomorrow to pick up trades, early B-Day off the missus

Manchester - so much to answer for.

Gave me so many of my favorite songs.It's a spot I will visit first maybe,if I ever travel.If the family would pay for a honeymoon...and maybe I could visit Andrew et all you folks and

stay on the guest bed and save on hotels..i'll cook for you....make the Canadian specialty

gourmet POUTINE.

Yes,I have been hanging out with Towelie. :insane::whee::eyeroll:

Yes, it's a great place. The capital of the North. England's second city. All that. :baiting:

Gave me so many of my favorite songs.It's a spot I will visit first maybe,if I ever travel.If the family would pay for a honeymoon...and maybe I could visit Andrew et all you folks and

stay on the guest bed and save on hotels..i'll cook for you....make the Canadian specialty

gourmet POUTINE.

Yes,I have been hanging out with Towelie. :insane::whee::eyeroll:

You are welcome any time mate. :foryou: