• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A little corner of the UK
2 2

9,411 posts in this topic

Anyone else notice that a couple of non offensive posts have disappeared from this thread?

Very weird. ????

Anyone else notice that a couple of non offensive posts have disappeared from this thread?

Very weird. ????

Nope, PM me details (thumbs u

Very weird. ????

It was so inoffensive that there is no need for PM. Greggy posted something like "now that's nice" (I forget the actual wording) in response to your strawberries and cream photo. I responded by saying what had he done with the real Greggy.

Could this have led to a strawberry and cream flame war that needed posts pulling? (shrug)

Edited by gaz973

• Administrator
I've just had steak, chips & onion rings with HP Steak Sauce (thumbs u

And it was the best ever, right???!!!??? (even without the US beef?)

My family shared a large Porterhouse the other night, the only condiments on the table were HP and butter (for the green beans) ;):cloud9:

Very weird. ????

It was so inoffensive that there is no need for PM. Greggy posted something like "now that's nice" (I forget the actual wording) in response to your strawberries and cream photo. I responded by saying what had he done with the real Greggy.

Could this have led to a strawberry and cream flame war that needed posts pulling? (shrug)

Greggy doesn't exist - he's a figment of your imagination.

Very weird. ????

Greggy doesn't exist - he's a figment of your imagination.

I guess it must have been the Canadian tooth fairy who sent me the books I've bought from him. hm

Wish I knew what happened about those posts but I guess it's a mystery that'll haunt me to the grave. :(